Will the Overtime Elite Basketball League have the NCAA under pressure?/* 4th pick in 2023 draft

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yup add me to the list of the ones thinking OTE was a G-league team:yeshrug:

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Do G League Ignite teams play against other G League squads? How come only players from G League Ignite have gotten drafted? Players from other G League teams aren't eligible?
This is also a great question

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do G League Ignite teams play against other G League squads? How come only players from G League Ignite have gotten drafted? Players from other G League teams aren't eligible?
You can get drafted from any G league team. It’s happened before. Some warriors cac from a few years ago got drafted from the Santa Cruz team. But it’s super rare cause the G league is for guys that are either already drafted, trying to get back to the league, declared for the draft and went undrafted, etc. The Ignite is created specifically for development though. If you’re a young player and want to get drafted, it doesn’t make sense to go to another G league team when the Ignite players get paid more and they get most of the attention.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
ignite is a team specifically not tied to a club …it’s a team designed for these kids to develop on ..the players can’t be connected with a club or their g league affiliate until they’re draft eligible and they’ve gone thru a draft cycle …ignite plays against other teams in the G

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I was just about to say if this league allows me to get drafted without getting exposed I would definitely go there. But in the thread y'all already said a few dudes didn't get drafted that was highly touted. So now it's just a matter of how much they pay to go there or the g league. Cause going to class ain't happening b

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Love it!!!

Y’all know one of my life goals is to see the NCAA destroyed.

I know you all think it’s because I’ve never watched college sports but I just hate the thought of black kids playing for these colleges for free and making them filthy rich in the USA
This is just pure hater shyt

How is OTW benefiting the black kids you’re fake caring about

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Love it!!!

Y’all know one of my life goals is to see the NCAA destroyed.

I know you all think it’s because I’ve never watched college sports but I just hate the thought of black kids playing for these colleges for free and making them filthy rich in the USA

You and everyone that dapped this post know that college kids are getting money now, correct? NCAA isn't going anywhere