Will The Jays wrap up the Snyder Cut? - Official Celtics vs. Hawks Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
the score was 121-124 with 1:02 left. why didnt Jaylen keep attacking on the break. he had his man on the 1 on 1
bi53ffQ.gif

dont know what he was doing ....nikka slowed down to allow Capela back in the play :dead:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
the score was 121-124 with 1:02 left. why didnt Jaylen keep attacking on the break. he had his man on the 1 on 1
bi53ffQ.gif

Wanted to find an open man at the 3 line going for the tie instead of most likely layup and only being down 1.

Horrible basketball IQ, bad habits the Celts developed 1st half of last season that I thought they grew out of once Ime started getting on their ass.

Mazzulla ain't coaching shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wanted to find an open man at the 3 line going for the tie instead of most likely layup and only being down 1.

Horrible basketball IQ, bad habits the Celts developed 1st half of last season that I thought they grew out of once Ime started getting on their ass.

Mazzulla ain't coaching shyt.

Ime fukked up the finals last year though too. As much as I shyt on Joe, Ime wasn't perfect either.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hawks shoot 56% and get 23 2nd chance points? :hhh:

And Tatum is still crying to the damn refs after every shot, not getting back on defense. He didn't learn a got damn thing from last year.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Ime fukked up the finals last year though too. As much as I shyt on Joe, Ime wasn't perfect either.

I give Ime more leeway because the Warriors at that point were a really good defensive team and were locking up the perimeter imo. It's why Brown was able to eat because he could consistently and looked to get into the paint.

The Hawks are absolute ass defensively and give the Celtics whatever they want, literally up to the Celtics whether they want to win or not.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Brown did nothing wrong, he had Sadiq Bey in front of him and Capela could have gotten the block from behind

That was 100% the fault of Tatum jacking up a 3

tALaXfz.png

its a 3 on 2 break...Jaylen could've attacked Bey and got fouled or kick it to horford for the open 3.

He slows down as if the Celtics didnt have the advantage

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We need more than this from JB.

As much as dumb posters on the coli wanna say "Brown is on the level of Tatum.." No he's not.. because Brown just slept though the game scoring 15 and nobody cares, nobody is even on his ass.

But Tatum? Everyone expects way more out of him. That's why Tatum is the guy.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I ain't got no worries

I ain't got no worries

Hawks made a lot of bs shots they won't hit again

Boston just has to seal off the penetration to the rim

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Need to play better defense and limit their offensive rebounds, Offense was there all night. Their bench played their asses off and they made tough shots, Still should win this in 5.

Respect. From a Hawks perspective I think we found a lineup that can keep this series more competitive and it’s with more minutes for our bench guys OO, Bogi, Jalen Johnson and Bey. Defensively we did a horrible job defending y’all from 3 in the first half, did a better job in the second half but really y’all just missed shots y’all normally make so I expect y’all to shoot better in Game 4.

We got a formula for how to squeak out maybe one more win but I originally had this Celtics in 5. We just are so limited with our starting front court it’s gonna be hard to rely on our bench to win playoff games but that’s where we are :yeshrug: