Will The Jays wrap up the Snyder Cut? - Official Celtics vs. Hawks Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Atlanta Hawks are horrible defensively. Jacking up 3's takes their defense off the hook because all they have to do is get in a shootout with you. Driving the paint gets them in foul trouble. All it takes is the Hawks continue to be hot from 3 and Celtics going cold and you can easily lose this game
Celtics are shooting 62% from 3. Wtf are you bytching for? :dahell:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Celtics are shooting 62% from 3. Wtf are you bytching for? :dahell:

And what happens when they start to go cold, and did not establish a game in the paint, and the Hawks continue to be hot from 3?

Hawks are now on a 11-3 run and Celtics are now missing more shots

Keep worshipping Stats casual :camby::mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And what happens when they start to go cold, and did not establish a game in the paint, and the Hawks continue to be hot from 3?

Hawks are now on a 11-3 run and Celtics are now missing more shots

Keep worshipping Stats casual :camby::mjlol:

Breh stfu. Hawks just hitting some ridiculous shots right now. Even bum ass Collins scoring. Has nothing to do with the Celtics shooting. I keep forgetting all you Boston fans are grade A morons outside the OP

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Breh stfu. Hawks just hitting some ridiculous shots right now. Even bum ass Collins scoring. Has nothing to do with the Celtics shooting. I keep forgetting all you Boston fans are grade A morons outside the OP

They are shooting ridiculous shots because Celtics decided to get into a shooting contest, not dominate the paint, and not play defense, which gave the Hawks the opportunity to gain confidence and get hot from 3. Do I have to explain everything casual?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They are shooting ridiculous shots because Celtics decided to get into a shooting contest, not dominate the paint, and not play defense, which gave the Hawks the opportunity to gain confidence and get hot from 3. Do I have to explain everything casual?

They were hitting shots because that’s just how the game goes. So by your dumb logic if they just dominate the paint(which has not ever been the Celtics gameplan) and the hawks were still shooting at a high percentage they would be down by 20. I’m sure it would have been great for White/Smart to pass open wide open 3s after abusing young for some Horford post ups :heh:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
They were hitting shots because that’s just how the game goes. So by your dumb logic if they just dominate the paint(which has not ever been the Celtics gameplan) and the hawks were still shooting at a high percentage they would be down by 20. I’m sure it would have been great for White/Smart to pass open wide open 3s after abusing young for some Horford post ups :heh:

https://www.si.com/nba/celtics/top-...nd-64-paint-points-propels-boston-to-2-0-lead

"The Celtics forced 16 turnovers, blocked 12 shots, and lived at the rim in their 119-106 win over Atlanta in Game 2
The Hawks knew they needed to play more physically to avoid going down 0-2. Instead, it looked like a layup line as the Celtics, met with minimal resistance, produced 64 points in the paint."

Just quit while you're behind casual