Will The Jays wrap up the Snyder Cut? - Official Celtics vs. Hawks Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
5 for 18 from the field is crazy Trae Young. Damn.
trae should thank god he got to play a fraudulent julius randle in his first playoff run, followed by a doc rivers coached team with Ben simmons on it in round 2. Because he's been getting ho'd by physical defenses that can key in on him

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
how old that kid with the marry me sign
arrested-development-alia-shawkat.gif

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Murray trying to drive through two-three people and get his shyt swatted :dahell:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Mazzulla's such a bytch. Making the guys dribble out the clock and take a turnover with 45 seconds left only for the other team to not do the same and get an easy garbage time bucket. He's done that shyt so many times this season and every time the other team has made him look foolish. fukk that shyt. If there's more than 24 seconds left, I ain't dribbling out shyt. Only some soft shyt him and Brad would do.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
trae should thank god he got to play a fraudulent julius randle in his first playoff run, followed by a doc rivers coached team with Ben simmons on it in round 2. Because he's been getting ho'd by physical defenses that can key in on him

I get he's slight of build, but damn bruh, if you that dude, you gotta find a way. 20% from the field as a franchise player is unacceptable, epecially after Miami did him like that last year.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

I get he's slight of build, but damn bruh, if you that dude, you gotta find a way. 20% from the field as a franchise player is unacceptable, epecially after Miami did him like that last year.
i'd legit see what you can get for him. i dont see him being a number 1 on a team that wants to contend

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Mazzulla's such a bytch. Making the guys dribble out the clock and take a turnover with 45 seconds left only for the other team to not do the same and get an easy garbage time bucket. He's done that shyt so many times this season and every time the other team has made him look foolish. fukk that shyt. If there's more than 24 seconds left, I ain't dribbling out shyt. Only some soft shyt him and Brad would do.

Going forward I just hope Mazzulla eventually finds his own personality and style when coaching. I see glimpses here and there, but I don't want to feel like he's Brad Steven's puppet whenever he makes coaching decisions