Will Sony allow Killer Instinct at EVO?

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I didn't know Sony owned Evo. Is that how they finally got that party game outta there? :pachaha:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The most recent KI actually has some of the best game mechanics to date.

There is literally no other fighter like it.
Honestly, it was ahead of it's time. IT seems Project L might be doing a similar free to play model that they implemented. I think the major issue for the game was being attached to the Xbox One because I felt if it had PC and XB1 at launch, then it will be viewed differently. I hope they make a sequel because I think it will be viewed better

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, it was ahead of it's time. IT seems Project L might be doing a similar free to play model that they implemented. I think the major issue for the game was being attached to the Xbox One because I felt if it had PC and XB1 at launch, then it will be viewed differently. I hope they make a sequel because I think it will be viewed better
Oh yeah it being a xb1 exclusive and a fighter was bad for it for sure.

XB1 had so much hate out the gate, KI never really had a chance. But even with all that the game did really well, mostly because it was made with TLC from former FGC members and people that loved KI.

Of course Amazon swooped in and purchased double helix, but Iron galaxy taking over was the best thing that could have happen to it.

KI was way ahead of its time, even down to how they pushed out updates and broke down patch notes.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
God damn this has gotta be the most retarded thread in the Arcadium. :snoop:

id put certain posters on ignore but then 90% of the threads are gone. :francis:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:blessed: Hopefully Killer Instinct is a dope game especially the ost.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
They don't even sell the game. shyt is game pass exclusive.:umad: MK out selling that wanna be Ryu Kang shyt.
:banderas:Still the better game continue coping.
C4qWrepVMAADcHs.jpg