Will Sony allow Killer Instinct at EVO?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As MLG will be a Microsoft event , as tons of other Middleware Microsoft owns , that Sony also uses. It's business not some forum fanboy shyt you think it is.

It’s a business for Sony so I’m not sure why you keep acting like that’s some bold statement.

They bought it to market their products not Microsofts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s a business for Sony so I’m not sure why you keep acting like that’s some bold statement.

They bought it to market their products not Microsofts
Which they did, Evo was a 2 day sony billboard.

Not to mention non stop playstation game and hardware ads for none fighting games.

Locking out a game because its on a platform is bad business.

Also every game that wasn't project L, Tekken or mk1 was played on Xbox controllers.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Locking out a game because its on a platform is bad business

It’s bad business for Microsoft as well. Give me one good reason why it would benefit the killer instinct ip by locking out the major fighting game platform?

It only helps the franchise grow by including PlayStation at this point where it would most likely have more players than Xbox

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s bad business for Microsoft as well. Give me one good reason why it would benefit the killer instinct ip by locking out the major fighting game platform?

It only helps the franchise grow by including PlayStation at this point where it would most likely have more players than Xbox
Yeah put Spiderman on Xbox

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah put Spiderman on Xbox

The biggest market for Spider-Man single player games is PlayStation.

It doesn’t need a community to thrive. That’s why destiny 2 is still on Xbox and Minecraft is on everything, etc.

It makes no sense to exclude the biggest fighting game platform and the one in control of EVO. If you’re a fan of KI you should have no problem with it being multi platform as it would only help it thrive long term

FGC isn’t big enough for exclusives at this point. Everyone said that about SF but can’t acknowledge it for KI a far less popular ip

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:sas1: no multiplatform no evo

nah honestly no one care about killer instinct like whatever else is going on with MS