Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith’s $240 Million Divorce #GMB

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6747257025069056.png

Will giving her the :youngsabo: ... You know im gonna get in them guts after the shoot right.... Look at her smiling....:wub:

You men are pathetic :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I figured Margot Robbie was involved.

They did the movie Focus together then come right back with Suicide Squad? That's kinda strange...

And the way they always looking at each other in pics... He even looked at her in the trailer in a funny kinda way.

I mean, if the split is amicable then :yeshrug:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
:usure: So you'll be fine if it has to do with another man instead?
Man Hell naw. I don't believe that gay shyt anyway. They say that about every black star that other bullshyt stories won't stick to. Couldn't hit him with drugs, alcoholism, domestic violence, or rape so hit him with the good ol faq stamp. The only allegation that requires 0 evidence to prove. I hate that bullshyt. As far as Ol Girl she's fine as Hell but I just don't want a white woman to be what separates these 2 just so I don't have to hear the black women around me commenting on it.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
They have an open marriage! like MOST celebrities in the industry. All are open to sleeping outside of marriage. If you want to know the real deal. Jay z beyonce kim k and kanye. Kim K is always sleeping with other (higher ups) men and Kanye watches or approves. Jay z cheats on beyonce constantly, and Beyonce sleeps with execs. All "famous" celebrities have an open marriage.
:scusthov:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: jaden got the juice anyway