satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
463293327_Margot-Robbie-467.jpg

:yeshrug:
Dog I hope it ain't got nothing to do with this bytch or any other white chick.

:usure: So you'll be fine if it has to do with another man instead?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:duck: Someone posted this on FB:

Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Smith NOT Announcing Divorce At End Of Summer, Despite Report (EXCLUSIVE)

Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Smith NOT Announcing Divorce At End Of Summer, Despite Report (EXCLUSIVE)

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are not going to announce a “split at the end of the summer,” despite a new webloid report. Gossip Cop can exclusively correct this story. We’re told it’s simply “not true.”

According to RadarOnline, Will and Jada have decided to “pull the plug” on their 17-year marriage and already have a “secret divorce deal” in place to divide their $240 million fortune. A so-called “insider” tells the webloid that Will and Jada are “exhausted from trying to maintain the facade of a happy union,” and have “decided to pull the plug in a carefully choreographed manner, [and] agree announcing their split at the end of the summer is the right move.”

The webloid then regurgitates two entirely false rumors that Gossip Cop previously corrected. The site says Will “romanced his Suicide Squad co-star Margot Robbie,” while Jada allegedly “cheated in 2011 with ‘HawthoRNe’ co-star Marc Anthony.” Again, both of those claims are untrue and were debunked exclusively by Gossip Cop.

RadarOnline ends its piece by quoting one of its supposed sources as saying, “They’re already moving on with their lives. All that’s left is the inking of the divorce papers.”

Gossip Cop looks forward to seeing what the webloid posts at the end of the summer when there is no announcement of a divorce. And as a reminder, Gossip Cop busted the site when it wrongly reported two years ago that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith were on a “trial separation.” Regardless, we checked in with an impeccable Smith family source, who tells us the webloid is once again off-base and that talk of an end-of-the-summer divorce announcement is 100 percent “not true.”
:mjlol: It's from a No name site named Gossipcop.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I'll wait for the official word from TMZ but if it is true i can 100% believe it has something to do with Margot Robbie. Bish fine as frog hair. :noah:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully if Margot is fukking Will, he gets her more movie roles. Why not help your career while being a thot?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Margot Robbie is sexy as hell.

But she isn't the reason Will and Jada are divorcing.
And I doubt Margot is committing herself to Will Smith, anyway.

:coffee:
Who said shyt about a commitment :heh::mjlol:

Its all about :shaq: right now....
They filmed that movie together a long time ago.
If they hooked up, that shyt was done with and they've both moved on, breh.

:manny:

:sas1: @Raul You do know they have another big movie together coming out next year?

2889728C00000578-0-image-a-35_1431290402018.jpg

:shaq:So they've had PLENTY OF TIME to be around each other this year (Promo & Press for "Focus", shooting "Suicide Squad", & SDCC) and they'll have more time next year with promo & press for "Suicide Squad.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I thought they had an open marriage tho...:patrice:
Why divorce now?

I'm starting to think that "open marriage" stuff was BS. More like Will was stepping out and she couldn't do anything about it (except get a divorce). But, as foul as it sounds in my opinion if you're married to an A-list rapper, actor, rock star, athlete, etc. a woman is just going to have to take that L. These dudes have the finest women on the planet throwing ass at them EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Anybody who's ever seen pro athletes out on the town and how a crowd of the finest women bum rushes them just begging to get fukked, no man can resist that forever.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sas1: @Raul You do know they have another big movie together coming out next year?

2889728C00000578-0-image-a-35_1431290402018.jpg

:shaq:So they've had PLENTY OF TIME to be around each other this year (Promo & Press for "Focus", shooting "Suicide Squad", & SDCC) and they'll have more time next year with promo & press for "Suicide Squad.

I wasn't aware of that.

I don't think I can watch anyone else play The Joker though.
Heath Ledger was the GAWD.

Anybody else's Joker is gonna be trash by comparison.

:manny:

Plus, I think Jared Leto is a shytty, overrated actor.
Prefontaine was a long time ago.

:beli: