Will Smith is back. Or never left? 'Bad Boys' is cleaning up at the box office...

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Chris Rock is somewhere feeling a type of way from seeing Will shining the way he currently is.

I wasn’t down with Will smacking him, but Rock lost all his cool points milking that shyt into a comedy special everybody and they mama forgot about the day after it happen

So on second thought, Will should’ve stomped him out for being a man with no sense of pride. Mfer walking around for a hour talking about how he got hoe’d out and acting like a white bytch with allergies

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn’t down with Will smacking him, but Rock lost all his cool points milking that shyt into a comedy special everybody and they mama forgot about the day after it happen

So on second thought, Will should’ve stomped him out for being a man with no sense of pride. Mfer walking around for a hour talking about how he got hoe’d out and acting like a white bytch with allergies

I disagree. He made some good money off that shyt.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Passed the movie theater nearby doing my usual Saturday shyt and it admittedly had a bit more presence than I'm used to seeing these days. As in, I legit questioned if it was cause of Bad Boys as I passed. Then I see this.

Daps
I love to see it. Chris Rock probably depressed as hell right now :deadrose:

I bet you if Will really forced it by releasing something they just couldn't ignore, the Oscar's would let him back early. Time off for good behavior :wow:

Now he just needs to [redacted] Jada so she can't ruin his comeback cause you know her mind already working on how she can embarass him in that lil bald head.