Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Damn, no probation. So he has to do all 24.

Nah, with good behavior he could get out in 18.

Buras gave Hayes credit for the year in jail he already has served. However, she said the sentence would be served without the benefit of probation or parole. With so-called “good time” credit, Hayes could be released after serving 75 percent of the sentence, or in about 18 years.

But still :francis:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Terrible verdict in the case. It's pathetic that he is being sentenced for 24-25 year for defending him self from a couple of drunk idiots.

He should not be in prison, and now his son is without an active father. Despicable, and I hope those prosecutors, whom have a long history of shady prosecuting get bit in the ass with some karma in the not so distant future.:pacspit:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I genuinely hope he gets a new trial and is set free. Criminals should be sentenced for prison for murder, attempted murder, etc. However, to those with a functioning brain, this was not the case here. All he did is defend himself from some drunk idiots, with one of them being a beloved figure in that city. There is no doubt in my mind that the jury was influenced by the Saints players and coaches being in court, and the public opinion in that area if they did not convict him.

To me, anytime one party is out drinking, then I give their case a LOT LESS credence. You have a shirtless buffoon going around trying to instigate, and then a massive NFL line-man becoming enraged as well. Yet, Hayes gets sentenced to 25 years for defending himself from some drunk and violent idiots? This seriously pisses me off.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
If Will Smith wasn't a Saint, Cardell would be a free man

The prosecution wanted 60 years, for them to shave off that many years to 25 tells you a lot

True that. How the Saints kept showing up during the trail definitely have an influence. Plus the Smith wife and their bytch ass friends are shady as fukk. We ain't going to act like Will Smith dug her ass while in his drunk rages. They instigate and escalate the whole indecent and now they want to sue and locked him up for 60 years. Fukk them.