Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Daps
Accident happened. Hayes left his vehicle armed. Cops weren't called. He was looking for a reason and smith gave him one once he went back to his car for the gun.

Btw, smith had to have been shytfaced drunk. Why would you expect an armed man to wait for you to get your gun?

Testimony indicates that's not what happened.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I think they've determined he's guilty of something. And they're just deliberating what verdict to go with.
I agree with this. I think he's going to be found guilty of something. If so, hopefully it's just a lesser count.

Daps
I think they've determined he's guilty of something. And they're just deliberating what verdict to go with.
What are the list of charges?

Murder of Will Smith + the lesser charges?
Attempted murder of Raquel Smith + the lesser charges?
Something else?

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I agree with this. I think he's going to be found guilty of something. If so, hopefully it's just a lesser count.
They have responsive verdicts on the table

I would celebrate if it's criminal damage to property which I believe was the least serious charge

Worst case scenario a responsive verdict of aggravated assault with deadly weapon which is a heavy sentence

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this entire situation sucks.

...had will smith pulled over after he hit hayes he might still be alive.

...had his white boy friend with the big mouth ...who ran off and left his wife when shyt got real :scust:... minded his own business smith might still be alive.

...dude had a .235 bac tho :damn: and i'm sure his friends were lit too. we all know liquor and drama don't mix

i think will smith was drunk and aggy, his people were out of control, and the situation went bad after gun talk started. someone was gonna get shot that night. in my mind hayes had no choice once will headed back to the wagon. he knew the guy was drunk, his people acting crazy, will said he was getting the burner, nothing left to discuss at that point.

if the roles were switched will smith would not have even been charged. they would have made a huge deal about bac level, recovered all the videos, talked about guns being found on hayes. plus smith's celebrity and character witnesses would have been icing.

hayes had just as much a right to go home to his kid and fam as will smith did. but only one of them was gonna live that night. hayes made probably the toughest decision of his life to make sure it was him. i hope he's acquitted and that's not to spite will smith. smith's death is a terrible loss, but i just don't see how hayes had a choice under the circumstances. :wow:

:salute: to the breh @Hi! for the play by play. this thread been my only source of updates and dude put in work. preciate it! :salute:

ByAnyMeans

Rookie
Daps
Refreshing the mess out of that feed. This cacs play by play is better than a lot of sports . Haha:russ:

Waiting on the verdict though:feedme: