Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
My stance has not changed on bit that this SHOULD be a not guilty verdict. The state has put on a pretty weak case, and I see a lot of reasonable doubt. A few key pieces stand out to me which would hold a lot of weight in my decision if I were on the jury.

1. Hayes seemed upset about what happened and stayed on scene after the incident. He did not run away or threaten anybody after he shot Smth.

2. It seems like the witnesses that has no "side" and seemed the most credible, seemed to bolster the case for Hayes and his claim of self defense.

3. Hernandez was an awful witness and likely was the reason shots were fired and a life was lost. It seems like Hayes kept his cool and did not want a fight, yet this hot headed piece of shyt decided to start shyt, thinking he had his "boys" to back him up. Idiot.

4.. This is possibly the biggest one for me, but Will Smith was THREE times over the legal limit to be driving. Not only that, but all of the people he was with that were questioned claimed he didn't seem intoxicated or that they "didn't know" how much he had to drink. Absolutely no way he was "sober" and absolutely no way they did not know he had a lot to drink. With someone that intoxicated, I am always giving the benefit of the doubt the other way. Granted, just because he was drunk doesn't mean he was in the wrong or deserved to be shot/killed, but when piecing that together with everything else, it was a recipe for disaster, and I can't see putting Hayes away for that.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Accident happened. Hayes left his vehicle armed. Cops weren't called. He was looking for a reason and smith gave him one once he went back to his car for the gun.

Btw, smith had to have been shytfaced drunk. Why would you expect an armed man to wait for you to get your gun?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4.. This is possibly the biggest one for me, but Will Smith was THREE times over the legal limit to be driving. Not only that, but all of the people he was with that were questioned claimed he didn't seem intoxicated or that they "didn't know" how much he had to drink. Absolutely no way he was "sober" and absolutely no way they did not know he had a lot to drink. With someone that intoxicated, I am always giving the benefit of the doubt the other way. Granted, just because he was drunk doesn't mean he was in the wrong or deserved to be shot/killed, but when piecing that together with everything else, it was a recipe for disaster, and I can't see putting Hayes away for that.
He was listed at 6'3, 283

A dude that big, to be 3x the limit had to have been throwing them shyts back.

It's no way he was that drunk and no one noticed he was drinking a lot.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Accident happened. Hayes left his vehicle armed. Cops weren't called. He was looking for a reason and smith gave him one once he went back to his car for the gun.

Btw, smith had to have been shytfaced drunk. Why would you expect an armed man to wait for you to get your gun?
Agreed with everything except looking for a reason.

Will and his cac/Mexican were drunk and wildin they just fukked with the wrong nikka.

And under these circumstances he couldn't have picked a better state to do it with all their SYG laws.

:manny: