Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
There was a female juror wanting to ask questions yesterday though during either Hayes or the detectives testimony while being examined by Fuller and the Judge shut it down. I'm hopeful that is a good sign. I wish the defense would of did a better job in getting more than 1 black male on the jury. There's 4 sisters on there, I just hope they weren't swayed by Racquel Smith's theatrics during her testimony and the trial. CJ Mordock said Racquel's testimony appeared very coached and prepared. But he's a defense attorney and read's those things better than a jury would I would assume. We'll see soon I guess :yeshrug:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
There was a female juror wanting to ask questions yesterday though during either Hayes or the detectives testimony while being examined by Fuller and the Judge shut it down. I'm hopeful that is a good sign. I wish the defense would of did a better job in getting more than 1 black male on the jury. There's 4 sisters on there, I just hope they weren't swayed by Racquel Smith's theatrics during her testimony and the trial. CJ Mordock said Racquel's testimony appeared very coached and prepared. But he's a defense attorney and read's those things better than a jury would I would assume. We'll see soon I guess :yeshrug:
Them sisters gonna go hard, that new orleans.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You shoot til the threat no longer is a threat. That technically is stand your ground.

You don't just shoot once and say "I showed him":yeshrug:

But there has to be a threat and so far the defense IMO hasn't proven the threat was enough for Hayes to reasonable fear for his life.

Daps
I've been following this and in the end, I just don't know if the jury can look past him shooting him eight times in self-defense.

I think people who have never fired a gun before tend to not fully grasp how easy it is to quickly fire that many shots. I've only shot at targets, but I do appreciate how, under fear for my life, I could empty the entire clip in no time.