Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
i dont wanna read through 113 pages about this but are ya'll on the Hayes dude side for killing Smith? :dwillhuh:

Daps

"It only got worse as the day wore on. Reporters—and there were many, because a dead Super Bowl winner, especially one who can be called a Saint without irony, draws a lot of press—quickly pulled up Cardell's criminal record. It was not extensive, but it could be shorthanded, unfairly though not inaccurately, to a drug-and-gun conviction. In 2010 he was pulled over for not signaling a turn. He told the officers about the legal handgun in the car. The police also found six Tylenol 3 caplets, the kind with codeine. Those are not recreational drugs, but they do require a prescription, which Cardell did not have because they were prescribed to his aunt. Thus, he was carrying a weapon while in possession of illegal narcotics. He eventually pleaded to misdemeanors."

System is corrupt as all hell.:snoop:

The other question, though, is why Cardell was standing in the street with a .45 in the first place. The reflexive answer to that, too, is agreed by acclamation: Would you ask a white man that question? “He was a legal gun owner in an open-carry state,” Kevin says. He lets that hang there for a moment. “Where the fukk is the NRA?

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt is kinda similar to those Auburn Football players gettin capped trying to boss up on some regular nikkaz.

Smith was being an a$$hole and tryin to stunt on a nikka who wasn't playing that shyt. Not everyone gives a damn that you are Famous person A/B/C breh. That don't make you better than me or you can do what the fukk you feel and shyt.

You tell a nikka I'm popping the trunk or some shyt and I'm just supposed to let you pop me?

Should've never gotten to that point, but it looks like Smith fukked with the wrong one that night.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I could tell Will Smith isnt from Louisiana, you dont scream im going to get a gun. U just go get it. Or bow down if you dont have it and the other man does. Dudes dont bluff down here. Just saying im going to hurt one is a declaration of war. The first person caught slippin is forever lost.

Its a sad situation, many out of towners dont fully understand the culture here, the dos and dont.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
i dont wanna read through 113 pages about this but are ya'll on the Hayes dude side for killing Smith? :dwillhuh:

That's basically what's going on here :beli:

Nah we not doing that, but I think everyone in here is gathering the facts and keeping it real.

Basically, Smith was wasted, got into a bender and didn't stop. Then started talking that gun talk. I don't mess with the guns cause shyt like this happens, but if you gonna be about it you gotta BE about it because someone else will :yeshrug:

Last edited: