Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I still have faith in #BlackExcellence, Fuller will come through for him
Yeah but at this point, even if Cervalo did some dirty shyt at the crime scene....It's gonna be hard for breh to get off based on him getting out that damn vehicle with his gun already in his hand :damn:

I still think there is some shadiness in all of this. Racquel Smith's hired lawyer has already been caught twice telling lies that she obviously told him to present to the media. And then there's the shirtless "lightskinned" man that the defense keeps bringing up.

Last edited:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
And its worse cause the restaurant where he was at before hitting Hayes with the car said Will wasn't drunk :duck:
Big dudes like Will Smith it takes a lot more alcohol to get them drunk. Just because he was 3 times over the limit doesn't mean he wasn't in control. The State will obviously argue that point

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Yeah but at this point, even if Cervalo did some dirty shyt at the crime scene....It's gonna be hard for breh to get off based on him getting out that damn vehicle with his gun already in his hand :damn:

I still think there is some shadiness in all of this. Racquel Smith's hired lawyer has already been caught twice telling lies that she obviously told him. And then there's the shirtless "lightskinned" man that the defense keeps bringing up.
I will rep you breh soon as rep is restored hold these days doe y'all rep this brother for keeping us in the loop

:damn:

Daps

I still think there is some shadiness in all of this. Racquel Smith's hired lawyer has already been caught twice telling lies that she obviously told him. And then there's the shirtless "lightskinned" man that the defense keeps bringing up.

Hopping out holding def ain't a good look, but it's not a backbreaker. Still very early in this case.