Reppin
St louis
cant stand this thumb headed elf bytch.
UKVu0t8.gif

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Will Smith.

Got lucky as fukc with his music career. The stuff that blew is songs no one ever listens to now. Summertime is the one song you might hear, and it's a complete departure from the songs that made him a household name.

Fresh Price of Bel Air. People seem to have alot of reverence for it but I wouldn't watch it now. I didn't watch it then. I have seen every episode of Martin and would watch one right now.

His movies never did it for me either. During his hot phase he always played the same character. Tryna crack jokes with a fake ass Blaccent. Thinking he was the coolest mf alive while being shallow and wooden.

I think he got exposed when he got to write his own ticket. The passion projects like After Earth. Dud after dud most recently. And is I, Robot or Independence Day really in the zeitgeist? Anybody sit down with Hancock on a Saturday afternoon for a rewatch?

In short, dude has always been a tap dancing caricature of Hip Hop culture getting by on ??? but offers nothing beyond the surface level.

His latest iteration has gone from slightly annoying to unbearable, to me. Can't stand anything about him now.
Damn, I don't fukk with Willard like that, what did he do to you? That's some harsh shyt you posted.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Will Smith.

Got lucky as fukc with his music career. The stuff that blew is songs no one ever listens to now. Summertime is the one song you might hear, and it's a complete departure from the songs that made him a household name.

Fresh Price of Bel Air. People seem to have alot of reverence for it but I wouldn't watch it now. I didn't watch it then. I have seen every episode of Martin and would watch one right now.

His movies never did it for me either. During his hot phase he always played the same character. Tryna crack jokes with a fake ass Blaccent. Thinking he was the coolest mf alive while being shallow and wooden.

I think he got exposed when he got to write his own ticket. The passion projects like After Earth. Dud after dud most recently. And is I, Robot or Independence Day really in the zeitgeist? Anybody sit down with Hancock on a Saturday afternoon for a rewatch?

In short, dude has always been a tap dancing caricature of Hip Hop culture getting by on ??? but offers nothing beyond the surface level.

His latest iteration has gone from slightly annoying to unbearable, to me. Can't stand anything about him now.

Stop hating, black Aunt Viv

:umad:

nassaunew

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is beautiful imo. Crazy how she's got her father's face but comes out femininely gorgeous.

Her energy though, says that she's probably not here for us. Got a couple cousins with the same aura n they ain't never walked next to us.

But yeah, she's pretty as a mug, just skinny.
@Eternally Jaded

Willow's boyfriends have been black.

It's Jaden who dates white women.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The only thing the Smith family is good at is pretending they have it all together for the camera now.

Off camera, everybody knows they a hot mess.