Will Smith and his beautiful family at the LA premiere of emancipation

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps

russell-westbrook-basketball.gif

This is nikka failed as a father and a husband.

Lord have mercy on this man's soul :mjlol:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Will Smith.

Got lucky as fukc with his music career. The stuff that blew is songs no one ever listens to now. Summertime is the one song you might hear, and it's a complete departure from the songs that made him a household name.

Fresh Price of Bel Air. People seem to have alot of reverence for it but I wouldn't watch it now. I didn't watch it then. I have seen every episode of Martin and would watch one right now.

His movies never did it for me either. During his hot phase he always played the same character. Tryna crack jokes with a fake ass Blaccent. Thinking he was the coolest mf alive while being shallow and wooden.

I think he got exposed when he got to write his own ticket. The passion projects like After Earth. Dud after dud most recently. And is I, Robot or Independence Day really in the zeitgeist? Anybody sit down with Hancock on a Saturday afternoon for a rewatch?

In short, dude has always been a tap dancing caricature of Hip Hop culture getting by on ??? but offers nothing beyond the surface level.

His latest iteration has gone from slightly annoying to unbearable, to me. Can't stand anything about him now.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Will Smith.

Got lucky as fukc with his music career. The stuff that blew is songs no one ever listens to now. Summertime is the one song you might hear, and it's a complete departure from the songs that made him a household name.

Fresh Price of Bel Air. People seem to have alot of reverence for it but I wouldn't watch it now. I didn't watch it then. I have seen every episode of Martin and would watch one right now.

His movies never did it for me either. During his hot phase he always played the same character. Tryna crack jokes with a fake ass Blaccent. Thinking he was the coolest mf alive while being shallow and wooden.

I think he got exposed when he got to write his own ticket. The passion projects like After Earth. Dud after dud most recently. And is I, Robot or Independence Day really in the zeitgeist? Anybody sit down with Hancock on a Saturday afternoon for a rewatch?

In short, dude has always been a tap dancing caricature of Hip Hop culture getting by on ??? but offers nothing beyond the surface level.

His latest iteration has gone from slightly annoying to unbearable, to me. Can't stand anything about him now.
What’s funny is Philly Will is a complete opposite of everything you just typed. Which is why he’s respected in all avenues of hip hop and nobody ever pressed him from the 80s to now

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
will got that old man bloat face...he's officially uncle will :mjcry:

if the internet don't stop trying to convince me willow is "stunning" :camby:
She is beautiful imo. Crazy how she's got her father's face but comes out femininely gorgeous.

Her energy though, says that she's probably not here for us. Got a couple cousins with the same aura n they ain't never walked next to us.

But yeah, she's pretty as a mug, just skinny.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Will Smith.

Nah. Not gonna address the music thing cuz that's before I really listened to music(born in 85) but the FPOB?

That's a classic show that is beloved the world over for very good reason.

And if you haven't watched it, you're missing out on half the reason Smith is who he is.
Most people can't remember that he's the first rapper to ever win a Grammy but they definitely remember what happened when he loaned out the mansion to use for a music video.

And he's a great actor with admittedly poor role choices in recent years. Stop throwing dirt on gold.

And Hancock is one of my favorite superhero movies. Been wanting a sequel for 14 years.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Nah. Not gonna address the music thing cuz that's before I really listened to music(born in 85) but the FPOB?

That's a classic show that is beloved the world over for very good reason.

And if you haven't watched it, you're missing out on half the reason Smith is who he is.
Most people can't remember that he's the first rapper to ever win a Grammy but they definitely remember what happened when he loaned out the mansion to use for a music video.

And he's a great actor with admittedly poor role choices in recent years. Stop throwing dirt on gold.

And Hancock is one of my favorite superhero movies. Been wanting a sequel for 14 years.

You think I mean I haven't seen Bel Air?

I've seen plenty of it enough to know I don't like it. I was 21 in '96 so maybe if you were a young child during the run it may have seemed better.