Daps
LeGoat has only done it once

its an overrated stat...not good basketball

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And they are often inefficient and can shoot their squad out of a game. KD is better than almost all of them. KD has the ability to be the unquestioned GOAT scorer but he doesn't have the mentality. He's got more tools than a Kobe. But Kobe was gonna get buckets or die trying. I hate this term and how it's used but it applies here...KD doesn't have the "dog" in him. He lets folks/moments get in his head. He cant exert his will physically and can be pushed around (although this isn't quite the issue it used to be it still is an issue--see that Boston series). Also, most of the super high scoring games come on one man show type squads where you need him to go off like that. KD's worst teammate since year 2 is prime Russ. He has always had talent around him AND he ain't the type to assert himself.

Yea KD is too sensitive. He’s too much in his head.

I think when he has a bad shooting night it bothers him too much. Cause really what else is he really elite at

Also I don’t think his body can take going to the foul line over and over or facing “tough” defense

Maybe KD holds back so he can preserve his career longer cause one major injury as a 7 footer and he’s DONE

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I order to score that much you got to have a shirt memory. This is a guy that catches feelings over tweets. He ain’t got it in him.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
KD has only had 3 seasons where he averaged over 20FGA, and he’s never averaged 21FGA. Also, for as well as he can shoot 3s, he’s never averaged 7 3PA. You have lesser players who attempt almost 10 a game.