Will GTA 6 look better than this?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Do people not know Rockstar spent millions buying into RP tech for PC recently? GTA6 will probably release on PC within the year of release otherwise their RP investment goes to waste if the RP community , which is whats been paying Rockstar bills the past 5-7 years, moves onto a different game to RP.

PC probably accounts for 75% of rockstar/gta5 $$ since 2017 or so. You think rockstar leaving that $ on the table?

I guess if it aint posted on resetera then @Gizmo_Duck wouldnt know

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I have seen similar mods for GTA 5, so I am sure a modder will do the same for GTA 6. These videos are good to look at for 5 mins till you get bored

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It is to me. I can't give a company money over and over again for the same product, especially when there is only one version i want to play of the game, the one that lets me customize whatever I want, which is the pc version.

That's all I think about when I play a game on console. Soon as I get to something I aint feeling I be like "if this was on PC I could change this trash. Why I even buy this garbage".

I'm very much a "I'll play it my way, or I won't play it type of person." I've probably spent as much time modding starfield as I have spent playing starfield.

Buying GTA 5 five times is arguably the most disgusting things I've done in my life...and I've stuck my tongue so far down my wifes butthole it came out her left nostril
I was going to unpack that last paragraph but damn if I don't respect this post :ehh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Red Dead Redemption 2 came out on PC a year after the PS4. It's possible that it will only take a year for it to arrive on the PC. So far we haven't had a new GTA since 2013. What's one more year?
GTA5 came to PC a year and a half after console. RDR2 1 year. I don't know why dudes are talking about 2-3 years

Daps
I'll probably wait on GTA VI to come out on either next gen consoles or PC.

Guessing it drops late in the PS5/Series X generation but will quickly be re-relased on PS6 and Xbox Series 1X2ABC^3..whatever they plan on calling the next one.

Everyone is gonna want it at launch but the timing doesn't make sense to buy on this generation. Rockstar is smart because they want the double dip again. Errbody gon buy it on PS5 and then again on PS6, PC or both.