Will GTA 6 look better than this?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Only reason I still get consoles is for shyt like this and exclusives. fukk I look like watching mfs play GTA for a yr+ :mjlol:
I can't let Rockstar double dip me again. We bought GTA 5 on every console but the new playstation and xbox.

Some things are just about principle. Plus the mods on PC make the PC version so much better than the console version it's almost no point in playing the console version. It's like eating Long John Silvers right before you go eat Pappadeux

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I can't let Rockstar double dip me again. We bought GTA 5 on every console but the new playstation and xbox.

Some things are just about principle. Plus the mods on PC make the PC version so much better than the console version it's almost no point in playing the console version. It's like eating Long John Silvers right before you go eat Pappadeux
No "principle" is worth a 2-3 yr wait on a pop culture game fam. Like when are yall realistically expecting the pc version to drop? Anytime before 2027 is absolutely delusional thinking.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No "principle" is worth a 2-3 yr wait on a pop culture game fam. Like when are yall realistically expecting the pc version to drop? Anytime before 2027 is absolutely delusional thinking

Will Ferrell East Bound And Down GIF

I’m sure age of civilization 8 beta will be out next year to hold them

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Red Dead Redemption 2 came out on PC a year after the PS4. It's possible that it will only take a year for it to arrive on the PC. So far we haven't had a new GTA since 2013. What's one more year?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
No "principle" is worth a 2-3 yr wait on a pop culture game fam. Like when are yall realistically expecting the pc version to drop? Anytime before 2027 is absolutely delusional thinking.

It is to me. I can't give a company money over and over again for the same product, especially when there is only one version i want to play of the game, the one that lets me customize whatever I want, which is the pc version.

That's all I think about when I play a game on console. Soon as I get to something I aint feeling I be like "if this was on PC I could change this trash. Why I even buy this garbage".

I'm very much a "I'll play it my way, or I won't play it type of person." I've probably spent as much time modding starfield as I have spent playing starfield.

Buying GTA 5 five times is arguably the most disgusting things I've done in my life...and I've stuck my tongue so far down my wifes butthole it came out her left nostril

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It is to me. I can't give a company money over and over again for the same product, especially when there is only one version i want to play of the game, the one that lets me customize whatever I want, which is the pc version.

That's all I think about when I play a game on console. Soon as I get to something I aint feeling I be like "if this was on PC I could change this trash. Why I even buy this garbage".

I'm very much a "I'll play it my way, or I won't play it type of person." I've probably spent as much time modding starfield as I have spent playing starfield.

Buying GTA 5 five times is arguably the most disgusting things I've done in my life...and I've stuck my tongue so far down my wifes butthole it came out her left nostril

I feel that but i mean i bought mvc3 3 times. KH2 4 times. And yes GTAV 3 times (PS3/PS4/PC)

It is what it is with certain games.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Na I feel you on that, no judgment from me. The double dipping is obviously unnecessary and bullshyt, but they got me hook line and sinker :sadcam: As long as I get my frames and mods down the line and I can participate in the social aspect of it at launch.

I brought 5 on launch on P3 then on PC. The only thing that’s really outta pocket to me is when nikkas bought it every console gen :pachaha:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Lol it can come out when it wants, I'm not buying a fukking console for GTA, its gonna be GTA V with better graphics not some revolutionary shyt.