Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
nobody's lying, you weird fakkit. girls don't want to play with trehs :what:

You've been lying about that "teeth knocked out" story for a YEAR, even though you've been repeatedly told that the boy was not trans and never claimed to be trans, it's just a league where boys are allowed to play field hockey too.

here's one of your tranny brethren breaking a high school girl's teeth in field hockey. happened near where i used to live

why do you support this, fakkit? simple, direct question

maybe trannies shouldn't be invading womens' sports, and breaking womens' teeth :ehh: or was that happening before the 2020s? i sure dont remember it

i don't think that men who still have a penis should be allowed to break high school womens' teeth in the same sports leagues

if that makes me a republican, i'll sort that out with my maker. you far-left deviants can sort that out for yourself :huhldup:

nobody is "threatened" by trannies, except for the young girls getting their teeth broken, because liberals allow these idiots to say "i'm a woman", and play women's sports :camby:

He's just a boy who is allowed to play field hockey because they don't have a boy's field hockey team. Dozens of boys are playing field hockey in that league and none of them are trans.

You posted a MAGA twitter account that lied about the situation (something you do constantly), and even after being told it was a lie, you keep posting it even in threads that have NOTHING to do with women's sports.

address this. are you really that much of a fukking shill, that you feel some kind of obligation to take up this 'cause' on behalf of liberals? :mjlol:

I haven't "taken up the cause", liar. I pointed that out to you multiple times before that I've never supported men in women's sports. Each time you admit I haven't done it, then turn around and falsely accuse me again in the next conversation.

My agenda here is calling out right-wing liars when they lie, because pushing right-wing narratives based on lies is bad for society no matter what the subject matter.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
images
you're a disgrace and a faux-intellectual. i'll just leave this here again, since you're too ashamed to address it

women are being forced to take a stand, since deviants like you are coddling a bunch of mentally ill crossdressers, in the name of some progressive crusade

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
you're a disgrace and a faux-intellectual. i'll just leave this here again, since you're too ashamed to address it

Why are you moving the goalposts? We're addressing your repeated lie about women getting their teeth knocked out by trans players. There's nothing about teeth at all in that new article you're posting.

women are being forced to take a stand, since deviants like you are coddling a bunch of mentally ill crossdressers, in the name of some progressive crusade

In what way have I "coddled" anyone, other than calling you out when you lie and making fun of you for being so obsessed with the issue that you continuously bring it up in threads that have NOTHING to do with what you're talking about?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you moving the goalposts? We're addressing your repeated lie about women getting their teeth knocked out by trans players. There's nothing about teeth at all in that new article you're posting.
yeah; because they had to forfeit their game, because they're scared of getting spiked in the face by a man :what:

what the fukk is wrong with you?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
yeah; because they had to forfeit their game, because they're scared of getting spiked in the face by a man :what:

what the fukk is wrong with you?

Or they just think playing against a man is an unfair competitive advantage. In real life men and women play volleyball against each other all the time without dramatic injuries. There was an entire co-ed professional volleyball league and no one died, women talked about loving how they got to go up against the men. :skip:

Let's see, your progression so far in this thread is:

1) Bring in a story about field hockey that had nothing to do with the topic
2) LIE and claim some trans guy had seriously injured a girl, when it was just a regular guy and had nothing to do with trans
3) Instead of admitting/apologizing for the lie, move the goalposts to women forfitting a volleyball game that still has nothing to do with the topic
4) And this is part of your obsession with talking about trans people 10x a day yet being incapable of ever having a rational discussion

Do you ever look at your own posting style and wonder if you're the mentally ill one?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If my close homie of 30 years tells me they’re a woman now I’ll probably lose it with laughter and bewilderment. But I’m probably not going to defend them being trans to strangers. I just can’t make sense of it. Why didn’t you come out as trans sooner in life if that’s how you’re born?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm a "live and let live" type of dude. I understand both sides of the argument so I'll just chill and watch how things play out.

with that said, as a straight black male you gotta watch out cuz the right will come for us after they come for them. i guess if you are cac mamba you aint gotta worry about that
“After”? Fukk out of here equating mental illness to being black

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
The Coli is definitely a place that will keep you up to date on the latest developments on all things related to the T in LGBT.

Considering all the other rhetoric and news that is common here, it does stand out as something odd. I've got some theories as to why the topic comes up so much...but perhaps that's for another thread.

:patrice:

Go ahead breh theColi is not stopping you :pachaha: