WIll Goes Ferrell Against Tranny Haters

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the plague spreaders that
stay with their own dont bother me.
it's the bi and downlow men that
sleep with women without disclosure
that should be murdered in front of their parents.
UKVu0t8.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody is "threatened" by trannies, except for the young girls getting their teeth broken, because liberals allow these idiots to say "i'm a woman", and play women's sports :camby:

the fact that people actually defend that with a straight face is disgusting. no one cares what these clowns do, as long as they stay out of women's spaces

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nobody is "threatened" by trannies, except for the young girls getting their teeth broken, because liberals allow these idiots to say "i'm a woman". and play women's sports :camby:

the fact that people actually defend that with a straight face is disgusting. no one cares what these clowns do, as long as they stay out of women's spaces
Threatened cacs holler :huhldup:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On Netflix I saw Will Ferrell had a new documentary, once I found out it was about his tranny friend I kept it moving, people getting upset about the show are weird to me, just ignore it and move on.

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
the transgenda is a disgrace :mjlol: you fakkits aren't bullying people into going along with it
you gettin kinda hot and bothered huh :mjpls:

ill bet youre like quick draw mcgraw with that alt+tab combination

youre not fooling me, white man :ufdup:

UShJp1c.png

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Be whatever you want to be. You a male and want to claim you are a woman, so be it. You a human and want to claim you are a Bear, so be it. Just understand that no one is required to play along. No heterosexual man is required to date a male who claims it is a woman. No heterosexual woman is required to date a female that says it is a man. Relationships are the one aspect of our lives where we can be as discriminatory as we desire to be.

Also, their claims should not affect people who are biologically what the the Transsexual claims to be. Like, adult males (Transwomen) should not be participating in female sports. Males (Transwomen) should not be allowed in female only spaces. The reverse is fine in my opinion, because male sports are actually open to all whom can quality to play them. So if a Transman (female) can compete, then have at it.