Will Damage Ctrl👩🏾‍🎤win gold? In ring return for Gargano 🤼! Edge vs Dominik Mysterio😈 Raw 9/12

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
FcixEEVakAEmfTG

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Alterbridge got some nice bangers
I might have to come check more of their stuff, Cause “The Other Side” grew on me like a mofo. Thought it was something new they made specifically for Edge but it’s been out for a while for now.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

The Emmys had zero impact on the ratings, the drop was 100% because of football. Remember the last 2yrs RAW was getting 1.7 without the NFL, so this means that RAW was actually gaining viewers again. Last night did feel like a mail it in episode, because there's no way you have Dominic main event against MNF. :scust:

drifter

Superstar
Daps

It wasn't all his fault but you can't be a top guy and have zero champion feel and can't move merch, it just is what it is

Was their ever a reason he tweeted about cashing in that night, I always felt that spoiled the "surprise"

His reign was nothing to write the senator about but I do think it could have been better, The New Day split didn't make sense(Kingston/woods Smackdown and E on Raw) hopefully he'll be back to get a proper push
Football was on and Vince wanted to pop a rating so they spoiled the title change

They didn't have plans for him long term, they figured they'd throw the internet fans a bone and see where things went. When it came back that ratings didn't move besides the night he won and got zero boost in merch as champ he was done

They didn't have to do Kofi like they did but he's not believable as champ if your roster has McIntyre, Lashley, Roman, Brock etc so you can keep him in the team dynamic, it's actually benefits his character. E on the other hand is believable next to them so he needed to stand on his own

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Emmys had zero impact on the ratings, the drop was 100% because of football. Remember the last 2yrs RAW was getting 1.7 without the NFL, so this means that RAW was actually gaining viewers again. Last night did feel like a mail it in episode, because there's no way you have Dominic main event against MNF. :scust:
I had Emmy’s/football on TV and was watching Raw on the USA app on iPad :yeshrug:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It wasn't all his fault but you can't be a top guy and have zero champion feel and can't move merch, it just is what it is

Football was on and Vince wanted to pop a rating so they spoiled the title change

They didn't have plans for him long term, they figured they'd throw the internet fans a bone and see where things went. When it came back that ratings didn't move besides the night he won and got zero boost in merch as champ he was done

They didn't have to do Kofi like they did but he's not believable as champ if your roster has McIntyre, Lashley, Roman, Brock etc so you can keep him in the team dynamic, it's actually benefits his character. E on the other hand is believable next to them so he needed to stand on his own
Not really because around the time Big E was champ i didn't know he was crowned but I knew before I started Roman was. Vince needed puts the effort into black champs like that unless you're the Rock :mjpls:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Not really because around the time Big E was champ i didn't know he was crowned but I knew before I started Roman was. Vince needed puts the effort into black champs like that unless you're the Rock :mjpls:
Roman's a bad example because he's been the golden child

E teased a cash in for like a month and a half before it happened lol, only way you didn't know is if you weren't watching. Which just adds to the point of Roman being Vince's chosen one

Besides breaking up Hurt Business for seemingly no reason Vince did great by Lashley, that's how you can tell Bobby was one of Vince's favorites. And that's the problem, he's never treated another black talent like him and there ain't many Lashleys out there

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I had Emmy’s/football on TV and was watching Raw on the USA app on iPad :yeshrug:
Trust me breh, You were one of the very few watching the Emmys over the WWE. The biggest criticism the Emmys got last night was the decision to air it the same night as the MNF season opener. :mjlol:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Also to be fair to the E that new day gimmick is so bad to me :snoop:
It's an awful gimmick business wise because you'll never be the main event of anything, that's why when it came time for E to do just that there was a disconnect

Same ones that liked Booty O's are screaming out scissor my ass Wednesday nights in 2022, same thing. You are mid card status and will never be considered to carry the company

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Trust me breh, You were one of the very few watching the Emmys over the WWE. The biggest criticism the Emmys got last night was the decision to air it the same night as the MNF season opener. :mjlol:
I wasn’t watching them over Raw, had em all on at the same time just on different devices lol.

Roman's a bad example because he's been the golden child

E teased a cash in for like a month and a half before it happened lol, only way you didn't know is if you weren't watching. Which just adds to the point of Roman being Vince's chosen one

Besides breaking up Hurt Business for seemingly no reason Vince did great by Lashley, that's how you can tell Bobby was one of Vince's favorites. And that's the problem, he's never treated another black talent like him and there ain't many Lashleys out there
I heard this statistic the other day saying Bobby hasn’t been pinned going back to last year. Basically a year without getting pinned. :ehh:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I wasn’t watching them over Raw, had em all on at the same time just on different devices lol.

I heard this statistic the other day saying Bobby hasn’t been pinned going back to last year. Basically a year without getting pinned. :ehh:

He didn't get pinned for a very long time while he was heel either. it was rare, US title loss, and I think both Woods and Kofi pinned him, then the next person was Big E, then I think Roman.