Will Damage Ctrl👩🏾‍🎤win gold? In ring return for Gargano 🤼! Edge vs Dominik Mysterio😈 Raw 9/12

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I tuned in to see what all the hype was about and this was absolutely terrible, I couldn’t finish

How do you have a 3 hour show without a single good promo? This felt no different than a vince mcmahon production, i guess the matches were longer which was nice but none of them were really interesting
Sorry to hear you couldn't finish

And the opening promo of Seth Freakin Rollins had the WWE universe chanting "rematch" so I'll stop there since you couldn't finish the show

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

Was their ever a reason he tweeted about cashing in that night, I always felt that spoiled the "surprise"

His reign was nothing to write the senator about but I do think it could have been better, The New Day split didn't make sense(Kingston/woods Smackdown and E on Raw) hopefully he'll be back to get a proper push

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They reacted fairly well to the beat down breh :manny:
They reacted mildly let's keep it real. I don't know why thecoli is trying to make this mid team into a success story. :russ:
I tuned in to see what all the hype was about and this was absolutely terrible, I couldn’t finish

How do you have a 3 hour show without a single good promo? This felt no different than a vince mcmahon production, i guess the matches were longer which was nice but none of them were really interesting
You seriously said there was no single good promo?:mjlol:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
What are Judgement Day supposed to be? the whole thing is boring
I wouldn't say boring, but Edge getting kicked out definitely lost it's Superstar Aura it had, Priest as the muscle, and Rhea beating up the women, IWC believes and perhaps may have some validity, when Cody got hurt, WWE changed plan(i guess AJ is a part timer, though he was a heel tag team champ with Omos).imo (Balor and Priest shouldn't be in the same "stable" too long too list) Rhea is fine, she looks like she belongs in that goth/evil group, if anything should have plugged someone from NXT 2.0 as the flunkies

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Homie said there was no good promos on raw, meanwhile the internet is collectively saying Kevin Owens had the best WWE promo of the year

This is why it’s hard to take y’all seriously sometimes

:russ:

Dope episode. I personally love judgement day

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Homie said there was no good promos on raw, meanwhile the internet is collectively saying Kevin Owens had the best WWE promo of the year

This is why it’s hard to take y’all seriously sometimes

:russ:

Dope episode. I personally love judgement day
I couldn't stand JD, but ever since that Edge vs. Priest match. I been digging this feud.

But Dominick... If you half ass another triple suplex... We gonna have to fight, dude. :pacspit: