Will 50 Cent sell a million in one week with his new album next month?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
start @ 6:11

LOL @ anyone believing jimmy iovine would release an official album with 0 promo, 0 singles and 0 scheduling. This is clearly another 50 Cent stunt that jimmy is surely aware of

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he won't. Still can't believe he is dropping it. It will do 100k-200k at max.

TopKat

scustttt
Daps
Reppin
London
If Minaj can't even do it months after with them singles & with her "barbies" what make you think 50 gonna do it?

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Unless hes leaking this himself.....this album isnt going to see a release date till end of August/early September.....if that

JC_USN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Do people honestly still check for this guy? When the last time you heard ANYONE mention 50, outside of SOHH or The Coli?

The dude fell off the face of the Earth. His albums have shown NO growth whatsoever, and he pretty much turned himself into a gimmick after awhile. The gimmick, has now ran its course, and he's finished. When the last time you even heard a 50 song in the club? Every now and then I'll heard "In Da Club", but even that's a rare occurrence. People don't identify with him anymore. He has NO following, NO fanbase, and his album sales will reflect that.

All that aside, I'd love to hear a hungry 50 again. One that still feels the need to prove himself. Power of the Dollar and GRODT were two fantastic albums, but none of his others have even come close to scratching the surface of these two. Let's be real, he's finished, been finished.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do people honestly still check for this guy? When the last time you heard ANYONE mention 50, outside of SOHH or The Coli?

about to be double platinum on datpiff. i doubt those are all sohh or coli heads brotha.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The climate that 50 is going to release his music isn't prepared for that aggressive content. When the biggest names in rap are feminine how can his aggressive material touch mainstream.. Its all about the content.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
I'd be surprised if it ever went Platinum

The writing was on the wall a long time ago though, they wanted 50 out of there because he was a different type of cat and wasn't going to kiss ass and be their puppet. He went left field with that Mr. Interscope shyt for a minute, but once they got too used to his nature and how stubborn and willing to fight for his music he was, and how unwilling he was to indulge in that weirdo shyt they set out to blackball him.

Now let me say this also, He didn't help his cause with weak singles that could justifiably not be pushed, but let's not keep acting like we don't know what's going on with why 50 fell off the face of the earth. There was a good blog entry that articulated this better than me.