Will 50 Cent sell a million in one week with his new album next month?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has there ever been a hip-hop artist to have this big of a decline in sales?

I don't care about sales nor do I keep up with them, but to go from over 15 million U.S. sales on your first two albums, with the Massacre selling over 1 million in the first week, to seriously be looking at not even close to going gold...has that ever happened with anyone? I don't even remember the single for Before I Self Destruct, although the album was doper than people give it credit for.

thats true but the fall off in album sales has been exponential

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Has there ever been a hip-hop artist to have this big of a decline in sales?

I don't care about sales nor do I keep up with them, but to go from over 15 million U.S. sales on your first two albums, with the Massacre selling over 1 million in the first week, to seriously be looking at not even close to going gold...has that ever happened with anyone? I don't even remember the single for Before I Self Destruct, although the album was doper than people give it credit for.
There aren't a lot of acts that were up there where he was at his peak, so it's hard to compare directly...but pretty much everybody eventually drops off...it's amplified in 50's case because he hung his hat on his album sales so much, throwing his industry clout around, and was constantly making fun of other rappers for flopping and falling off...closest I can compare him with career trajectory wise is Nelly

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
shyt is gonna do "Things Fall Apart" numbers

And not the Roots disc cause I bought two...

Sales forecasts lookin
50-Cent-All-Things-Fall-Apart.jpg

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Yea I was just gonna say the only way 50 seeing a milli first week sales is if the label buys 900k copies.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
50 will go PLAT!

1st week -- 202k

aggressive content :dj2:

yall sleep on 50's fame... he STILL has and always will have a fanbase... the rap game is goes in cycles were at the tail end of the p*ssy rap era... 50 about to crush the buildings again.... theres NO ONE IN MAINSTREAM HIP-HOP that is like a 50 cent...... thats why he will be sucessful AGAIN