Wii U dropping alot of good games of late yet ppl on here wont buy?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I can understand why people stan rapper's and use sales to support their stannery, because somehow they feel they can live through said rapper
and somehow their success will equate to their own. But what the fukk is the purpose of bringing up sales when talking about videogames

anyone, you haven't notice ain't no wii U games on that list

That's because the Wii U's been out only a year and it's a list of the biggest selling games of all time.

God damn you're the worst fukking poster on this site :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because the Wii U's been out only a year and it's a list of the biggest selling games of all time.

God damn you're the worst fukking poster on this site :camby:

Then why bring it u all, we talking about the wii u and it's library
get off my dikk, stanning a videogame a system go kill yourself

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo is:flabbynsick: , relying on the same games since N64
I mean, they ran Zelda into the ground, none of those games come close to Ocarina of Time, they all are just rehashes of that game as far the gameplay
I never played the wind waker, shyt looked weak to me when it first came out on gamecube
The WII U should've been the WII in the first damn place
see the thing is even though u might be right nintendo is always gonna sell because there's always gonna be children so i dont know why you worrying about them releasing the same games nintendo is always gonna be a childrens system you nikkas need to get that through your heads

Daps
Reppin
NULL
see the thing is even though u might be right nintendo is always gonna sell because there's always gonna be children so i dont know why you worrying about them releasing the same games nintendo is always gonna be a childrens system you nikkas need to get that through your heads

What does sales have to do with anything though?
And children play all games even GTA, thats not an excuse, plus the nikkaz in here talking ain't kids, but bragging on mario kart sells

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can understand why people stan rapper's and use sales to support their stannery, because somehow they feel they can live through said rapper
and somehow their success will equate to their own. But what the fukk is the purpose of bringing up sales when talking about videogames

anyone, you haven't notice ain't no wii U games on that list
still 6 games grossed over 1 billion. 3 of them are Nintendo games. in fact none of the games on that list except the 3 Nintendo games and 1 Sony game are console exclusives.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
still 6 games grossed over 1 billion. 3 of them are Nintendo games. in fact none of the games on that list except the 3 Nintendo games and 1 Sony game are console exclusives.
Well when your gimmick of a system doesn't have many games, the 2 that standout should probably sell really well.
I love Wii-Sports more than the next man, but that was a pack in system seller to a new tech
Wii-Sports Resort then went on to sell 32million copies

Your acting like that erases the other 99% of the games that sold 15copies when it doesn't.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:pachaha: that's because those games sell more on one platform than most of the industry:

LIRFtIS.jpg

Say what you want about Nintendo, but they move units :whoo:

Chart is skewed because one of those Nintnedo titles is actually a controller.