Wii U dropping alot of good games of late yet ppl on here wont buy?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
smash bros coming
Zelda HD
Mario 3d
pikmin 3
monster hunter 3
new super Mario bros
rayman legends *superior version*
sonic legends

damn... what else you need Nintendo to drop to convince you? people saying 'oh man I wish I could play the new Mario but I don't have a wii U...' GET ONE!
Decent lineup, but you tossed in too many bullshyt games to bolster that list
Smash Bros is what, fall of next year?
Zelda HD as in a remake of a gamecube game? We want new games, whats up with Japan trying to resell all there games 1000x :stop:
Mario3D :thumbsup:
101 reviews wasn't so hot
Pikmin 3 isn't gonna make the masses spend $300 and not spend that on a next gen system instead
Monster Hunter is decent, but unless we in Japan? Most people don't give a shyt
Nobody asked for a sequel to New Super Mario Bros
Rayman Legends superior version on wii :usure:
Cuz Gamespot thinks its the worse version http://mynintendonews.com/2013/09/02/gamespot-says-wii-u-version-of-rayman-legends-is-worst-version/
And sonic legends is a game I wouldn't play if it was free :manny:

And I'm not even trying to hate on Wii, I think it will have some decent games.
But real talk, it will have overall a worst lineup of games than the Wii BY FAR
The Wii had games made for it specifically while the Wii-U will get ports of 360/PS3 games
The Wii had so many games only for Wii that were excellent and nobody gave a shyt about.
That alone is what has kept me from even feeling like I'm missing out on anything (Tru Story)

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
10 good exclusives is pretty great, ps3 didn't have ten good exclusives a year and half into its life

I pretty sure the PS3 did have as many if not more than the Wii U. Even if it didn't, the wait wasn't long. I bet the PS4 will have 10 great exclusives a year from now and your Wii U will be collecing dust.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I pretty sure the PS3 did have as many if not more than the Wii U. Even if it didn't, the wait wasn't long. I bet the PS4 will have 10 great exclusives a year from now and your Wii U will be collecing dust.
you say my wii will be collecting dust as if to say Mario kart and smash are not dropping next year,

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Me and Nintendo got a nostalgic connection, with that said, I think they rely too much on nostalgia and it's starting to back fire. I mean the is Wii is a family game system, it's fun as fukk. Playing it by yourself not quite.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bruh :heh: Games tend to take 2/3yrs to make. So if PS4 had 10 great exclusives you'd be able to name them by now. I bet you can't name 3 GREAT EXCLUSIVES.

There will be 3 at launch, and they all have gotten mediocre reviews so far. Most ppl think once Naughtydawg drops something then sony will have a AAA exclusive. Uncharted 4 won't hit til 2015 at the earliest.
Only thing that MAY see the light in 2014 is The Last Guardian. But I'd say early 2015, U4 probably Oct 2015
2014 is 2mths away bruh. I'm just keeping it rizzeal

Papsmear

Banned
Daps
Just watched some gameplay for Mario 3D World and that shyt looks fun. 3D Land fun as hell but 3D World gonna blow it out the water. 3D series > New series.
Also I hope they come out with another Mario 64/Sunshine-esque platformer for Wii U. That'd be amazing.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wishful thinking but I hope the sales are so pitifully bad this holiday season it leaves them no choice but to scrap it and release an all new console that can contend with the PS4 in terms of power or there about.
Unrealistic, I'll be purchasing it for the exclusives but with the PS3 still going strong not anytime soon.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wishful thinking but I hope the sales are so pitifully bad this holiday season it leaves them no choice but to scrap it and release an all new console that can contend with the PS4 in terms of power or there about.

That's never going to happen no matter how bad sales are. PS3 actually cost Sony more money than they made off the PS2, which was the best selling console of all time, and they didn't scrap the PS3. These guys put so much money into developing and marketing a console that they're forced to ride it out no matter what.

Besides, the last company to scrap consoles that were underperforming was Sega, and all it did was destroy their brand.

Fred.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Nintendo is:flabbynsick: , relying on the same games since N64
I mean, they ran Zelda into the ground, none of those games come close to Ocarina of Time, they all are just rehashes of that game as far the gameplay
I never played the wind waker, shyt looked weak to me when it first came out on gamecube
The WII U should've been the WII in the first damn place

:pachaha: that's because those games sell more on one platform than most of the industry:

LIRFtIS.jpg

Say what you want about Nintendo, but they move units :whoo:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I had a launch PS3, and until Uncharted dropped, I felt like I wasted my damn money. It's why I'm not copping a PS4 until LATE 2014.

I copped my Wii U in like May. I was gonna wait until October/November, but I gotta good ass deal (Wii U with 2 games for ~$300)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: that's because those games sell more on one platform than most of the industry:

LIRFtIS.jpg

Say what you want about Nintendo, but they move units :whoo:

I can understand why people stan rapper's and use sales to support their stannery, because somehow they feel they can live through said rapper
and somehow their success will equate to their own. But what the fukk is the purpose of bringing up sales when talking about videogames

anyone, you haven't notice ain't no wii U games on that list