Wii U dropping alot of good games of late yet ppl on here wont buy?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smash bros coming
Zelda HD
Mario 3d
pikmin 3
monster hunter 3
new super Mario bros
rayman legends *superior version*
sonic legends

damn... what else you need Nintendo to drop to convince you? people saying 'oh man I wish I could play the new Mario but I don't have a wii U...' GET ONE!

Papsmear

Banned
Daps
Tbh I been saying since launch that it's library is only going to get better and better. I'm pretty sure 2-3 years down the line we'll have a Metroid FPS on it w/ multiplayer, a new original Zelda game (damn this shyt gonna be fire), and possibly a very in depth 3D platforming game (Super Mario 3D Land/World are cool but I'm talking like a platformer with as much depth as Mario 64 or Super Mario Sunshine)

Papsmear

Banned
Daps
I aint no nintendo stan (i do love me some mario and zelda games though) but i been respecting that company forever and they definitely got some shyt up their sleeves

Family Man

Banned
Daps
How you gonna drop a system with 32 GB of storage? Like I said in the official thread, I'll probably get one but right now it's a terrible value. At best it's a $250 system.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint no nintendo stan (i do love me some mario and zelda games though) but i been respecting that company forever and they definitely got some shyt up their sleeves
I bought wii U jus to buy it, didnt reallu expect much but the games that are droppin are crazzzzy

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
the ps4 and xbox1 is overshadowing the wii-u right now and it's gonna get worst when they actually drop.

if i can mod the wii-u then i'll buy one right now, but it doesn't seem like you can right now so i'm in no rush. i'll eventually get one.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
none of these games interests me :yeshrug:

This who cares if you are interested doesn't mean everyone is and obviously they aren't just by looking at the sales. Never really bought a nintendo console for nintendo games anyway. So once third parties left for sega and playstation I never looked back :stylin:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Wii U as it stands literally only has like 2 or 3 games I want to play and I can't justify the purchase just on that. Maybe if I can get one on the dirt cheap.

I want Bayonetta 2 so bad. :noah:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the ps4 and xbox1 is overshadowing the wii-u right now and it's gonna get worst when they actually drop.

if i can mod the wii-u then i'll buy one right now, but it doesn't seem like you can right now so i'm in no rush. i'll eventually get one.
If youre gonna end up getting one why not now

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
If youre gonna end up getting one why not now

there's other stuff i rather buy first that i can get more bang for my buck. that's why if i can mod it, then yeah i'll pick it up now. i'll most likely pick it up within the next 6 months or whenever they have a good sale going on.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's other stuff i rather buy first that i can get more bang for my buck. that's why if i can mod it, then yeah i'll pick it up now. i'll most likely pick it up within the next 6 months or whenever they have a good sale going on.
Why are the ppl on this forum so cheap? Always moaning about price