Wife of White Supremacist Leader(s) Heads School for Minority Children

sakano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the last update I could find on this story on google. They've basically swept this under the rug and kept this demon in charge of the school. I wonder how many more schools in the hood are headed by white supremacists. :mjpls:

Are you surprised?

I'm not

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
You have to wonder why things are so messed up in many inner-city schools.
I think that there are evil people who are sabotaging behind the scenes.
This isn't a secret though, It's super common for poor black school districts to be ran by some cac that doesn't give a fukk about the students and lives nowhere close to the school district he got elected it.
Happened in my old district except it was an asian not a white, but still nikkas gotta start getting involved in their kids' education. Vote in the school board elections or something.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
This isn't a secret though, It's super common for poor black school districts to be ran by some cac that doesn't give a fukk about the students and lives nowhere close to the school district he got elected it.
Happened in my old district except it was an asian not a white, but still nikkas gotta start getting involved in their kids' education. Vote in the school board elections or something.

:patrice: Who's running AISD now?

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
:patrice: Who's running AISD now?
Right now the school board president is Ella Jefferson, a black woman. She got voted in 2009 running against Tammi Sturm. Before the two of them it was a dude name Mike Bennett
Ella was a teacher in Alief for 30 years and still lives out here, Tammi graduated from Elsik but back when Elsik still had a lot of white people lives in like Katy now.

I remember it being a big deal in my Junior year, "Vote For Ella: Helping Alief Students Succeed". Both candidates were probably janky though, learned you can't trust people based on race to be honest. But Tammi Sturm had no previous education experience, it was like she was running just to run, so that couldn't have been good.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You have to wonder why things are so messed up in many inner-city schools.
I think that there are evil people who are sabotaging behind the scenes.

Let's not kid ourselves. It's NO secret. Everything in America has an agenda tied to it. EVERYTHING!

Not even conspiracy theory BS either. When people who run things are at the top and in control of major resources, it's in their vested interest to keep people at the bottom there. It's has more to do with money than everything else. Why are all the good schools in affluent neighborhoods? Why are the bad schools in low-income neighborhoods? It's not rocket science. History proves this.

Not all white people are racist..but in America the ones that are and have power outnumber those that aren't and minorities altogether just by power and influence alone. Therefore, those of them in power know that they have to do everything in their power to keep that power structure and money intact and those systems corrupt because the number one thing that will weaken them is change. If you can control people, you can control their wealth, their income, their mobility, their lifestyles, their thought processes...etc. If that changes and too many of the others are in those positions of power, the status quo stops being the status quo. And then when those who aren't in the majority have power, that power, money, and influence has a chance to be distributed equally.

This just leads me to my major synopsis of how and why America came to be and why it is where it is. The powers that be operate off of fear of losing power.

sakano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's not kid ourselves. It's NO secret. Everything in America has an agenda tied to it. EVERYTHING!

Not even conspiracy theory BS either. When people who run things are at the top and in control of major resources, it's in their vested interest to keep people at the bottom there. It's has more to do with money than everything else. Why are all the good schools in affluent neighborhoods? Why are the bad schools in low-income neighborhoods? It's not rocket science. History proves this.

Not all white people are racist..but in America the ones that are and have power outnumber those that aren't and minorities altogether just by power and influence alone. Therefore, those of them in power know that they have to do everything in their power to keep that power structure and money intact and those systems corrupt because the number one thing that will weaken them is change. If you can control people, you can control their wealth, their income, their mobility, their lifestyles, their thought processes...etc. If that changes and too many of the others are in those positions of power, the status quo stops being the status quo. And then when those who aren't in the majority have power, that power, money, and influence has a chance to be distributed equally.

This just leads me to my major synopsis of how and why America came to be and why it is where it is. The powers that be operate off of fear of losing power.

One way to break down these hierarchies is by democratizing knowledge.
That's why I'm grateful for such things as the Khan Academy and YouTube.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Everything in my cupboard including fukking Ramen Noodles, and my fridge is Organic. You ever seen organic Ramen Noodles, my boy?

And I can control my washer & dryer with my iPhone.

Im also a master of the Pick & Roll off the dribble.

You go ahead and think I got it in me to be "hating on posters" nikka.

@charmander , who is this nikka anyway? You know this dude? :what:

he a good nikka bruh dont hurt him