Wife of White Supremacist Leader(s) Heads School for Minority Children

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
White ppl realize c00n nikkas like @Napoleon and @DaChampIsHere just don't want to feel hated face to face and called nig*er so they are okay with Whites doing behind the back racism but not face to face like the cac said. c00ns will argue and say it don't exist or they want to be treated equal when ppl simply hate you and will do anything to hurt anyone who look like you because of your race. But c00ns never get it. fukking clowns.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Of course you're my nikka, let's not be congruentious breh :comeon:

What's your favorite Jo Budden mixtape :ehh:???

I never heard a Joe Buddens song outside of that "pumps in the bumps" shyt he did years ago, let alone a mixtape in my life G. I put that on my round Kenroy Smith Resting in Peace.

Anything else? http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ask-esau-evil-anything-that-you-need-to-know.14037/ <<<< Use this because I don't want to disrespect this very powerful and informative thread with frivolous questions.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Are you a school psychiatrist by any chance :mjpls:
Nah:russ:. I remember I suffered from anger issues in school and my grades suffered. I wasn't slow at all but they suggested my mom send me to a psychiatrist to see if i should be on drugs. She refused and they offered special ed. We ended up going to therapy and it helped a lot and my grades improved. A few people I know weren't so lucky but i think that mostly came down to lazy parenting. My cousin had a hearing problem and it was easier for them to put him in special ed. He's only 23 but you can see him strolling the streets soulless with a newport hanging from his mouth. I remember they gave me a special ed tour and they showed me the class. My cousin saw me and was like "LA you're coming to class with me?:gladbron:" I was like hell nah :childplease:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
They don't hear you though.....

Which is why this thread is at the bottom of the barrell. Because these blockheaded, cheetos eating, ketchup smelling negroes don't wanna hear stuff like that. Or refuse to believe it. They just want to know how big her t*ts are, and to salute the next young boy who's dikk she's going to suck in the bathroom as a form of black progress and "Stickin' it to her cac husband" followed by smilies and celebratory gifs.

No need to denigrate black men in your post, breh