Wife got me an Oculus Quest 2 for Christmas

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Its pretty dope i bet i got the rift and i love it, that wire is a bit distracting tho.

So having it wireless has gotta be fukking heat
Man I’m like a little kid hopping on rollercoasters over here. I just bought the walking dead and phantom covert ops. That boxing game had me feeling all out of shape. Now I’m bout to take out some zombies.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have 111 Quest games. nikka get superhot, population one, contractors, and walkabout minigilf asap

jeezus fukking christ...I have like maybe 6

was gonna ask the OP what games he got

get ‘moss’ OP if you already haven’t...fun game...I think I might try and use my frankenquest today...also get the spy game ‘I expect you to die’

Genos

Superstar
Daps
jeezus fukking christ...I have like maybe 6

was gonna ask the OP what games he got

get ‘moss’ OP if you already haven’t...fun game...I think I might try and use my frankenquest today...also get the spy game ‘I expect you to die’
This is why I did the backlog thread. One thing I like about Vr is that it's almost drug like so many games are more like "experiences" than games to me.

I also love VR sims, so every real world sport/activity, I get. I have a Quest 1 as well so the sim games like mini golf are fun date nights with my girl who is not really a gamer.

I just bought attachments for those games to make them more realistic, I hope the skills transfer over to the real world. I did buy a racing wheel and pedals and it did improve my real world driving so I hope it's the same for like golf, ping pong, and shooting.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
OP wife be like

OblongFearlessGlobefish-size_restricted.gif