Why'd Tiger Woods mess with them dirty white whores when he had this at home?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The Perkins waitress he fukked.:scusthov:
mindy_lawton__t607.jpg

Send it back!

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I know what the OP is questioning here. Tiger was fckin some WACK bishes...ugly and nasty as hell. Its because he was a lame all his life growing up. He was focused completely on golf, and never lived THAT LIFE as a youngsta. Eventually he hit a crisis point, where he realized he never experienced debauchery and excess --- the type experiences every man needs under his belt at some point. So he panicked and started fckin every sewer rat he could get a hold of that was down for some freak sht (not a coincidence they were all white). I swear this dude has not seen a white chick he wouldnt dyck down. His resume is just awful

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I know what the OP is questioning here. Tiger was fckin some WACK bishes...ugly and nasty as hell. Its because he was a lame all his life growing up. He was focused completely on golf, and never lived THAT LIFE as a youngsta. Eventually he hit a crisis point, where he realized he never experienced debauchery and excess --- the type experiences every man needs under his belt at some point. So he panicked and started fckin every sewer rat he could get a hold of that was down for some freak sht (not a coincidence they were all white). I swear this dude has not seen a white chick he wouldnt dyck down. His resume is just awful
Still this nikka...sorry this "nikka" been all over the world:what: You telling me through all those international travels you couldn't find one bad bytch?! Let me get a golf club i'll show you how its done Tiger:steviej:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Still this nikka...sorry this "nikka" been all over the world:what: You telling me through all those international travels you couldn't find one bad bytch?! Let me get a golf club i'll show you how its done Tiger:steviej:

Hes obsessed with ugly white puss. Cant call it.