Why'd Tiger Woods mess with them dirty white whores when he had this at home?

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
In my life 2 of my quotes has rationalized infidelity. First, their isnt anything better than p*ssy than new p*ssy, and secondly no matter how hot the female is that you see or run into, bests believe that somebody is tired of fuking her :manny:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:comeon: Are you seriously not well versed in the false power of NEW p*ssy?

That isn't the question, I mean he is a young, black succesful professional athlete worth close to (or wxceeding) $1 Billion.

The real Conundrum is "Why did he decide to get married so young when he had non discreet fukking around he wanted to do?"

shyt is idiotic. Get all the p*ssy you want in your 20's and early 30's...then settle down, have children.

And if the desire for new p*ssy is still strong... Higher someone to get you discreet p*ssy.

EDIT: IS that myth of "if the chick is the baddest, a man wouldn't cheat on her" still around??

New p*ssy is less about how much badder the next chick is and more about CONQUERING.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:comeon: Are you seriously not well versed in the false power of NEW p*ssy?

That isn't the question, I mean he is a young, black succesful professional athlete worth close to (or wxceeding) $1 Billion.

The real Conundrum is "Why did he decide to get married so young when he had non discreet fukking around he wanted to do?"

shyt is idiotic. Get all the p*ssy you want in your 20's and early 30's...then settle down, have children.

And if the desire for new p*ssy is still strong... Higher someone to get you discreet p*ssy.

EDIT: IS that myth of "if the chick is the baddest, a man wouldn't cheat on her" still around??

New p*ssy is less about how much badder the next chick is and more about CONQUERING.

The reason all men do.....societal pressure. I know alot of celebs do it for endorsements.

But, also you have to understand. Tiger wasn't the typical dude. He probably (I'm assuming here :yeshrug:) didn't experience relationships like most men do. I'm sure his dad had his ass training and honing his craft for hours everyday when boys his age in high school were :stylin: No time for girls. So when he got grown, he probably had the dating maturity of a kid, falling for the first pretty girl who put it on him, and that pretty girl happened to be a Swedish model :jawalrus:

Hook, Line, Sinker :jawalrus:

By the time he realized he fukked up, he was already married :yeshrug:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he probably had the nastiest freakiest sex with those hoes. But only fukked his wife missionary style on some that's the mother of my children steez.

Some men have a Moddona complex about their wives when it comes to sex.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Why do any of us mess with them dirty (fill in your race of choice) whores when we got something better at home??

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Tiger got hustled. Once she got the ring and the kids she was like fukk this nikka. If I was a superstar athlete I'd only marry an A-list females or stay single.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Tiger should have never got married. This is why I salute Derek Jeter. Dude has millions, has no wife & no kids. But he still kept it G:salute:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Elin%2BNordegren%2Bbikini%2Bbahamas.jpg

Elin_Nordegren%2Bbikini.jpg

:ehh:

Maybe cuz da bytch look like Gary Busey?