Why yall nikkas aint tell me how lit xenoblade chronicles 2 is? :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Alright, brethren! Thanks for the encouragement!

For you or anyone who's played both what did you have more fun with this game or Zelda Breath of the wild? I'm pumped for a good story and characters in Xenoblade even if I suck ass, but I kind of want to explore and do random shyt in Zelda.
Xenoblade by a mile tbh

My only knock against the game were the bugs and stability issues at release. Since then its fixed all that up and added a lot more.

Like others were saying, its overwhelming out the gate and its also going to float between lighthearted and seriousness throughout - but it pays off in every way sooner rather than later.

Regarding healing.... the game presses the player. A lot of RPGs encourage the player (intentionally or not....) to outlast the enemy in encounters. XB2 works the opposite way. If you don't get creative and use all of the systems available to you, the enemy will almost always out DPS yeah and stomp you into the dirt. Damage mitigation, planning/chaining your own attacks, recognizing when its best to attempt healing when you actually can, etc - all of it plays a part. basically git gud

I didn't fukk with BoTW like that. I thought it was a great game, but not game of the year and it had some flaws that kinda hit me harder than most who enjoyed it more. Again, it was awesome too.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Alright, brethren! Thanks for the encouragement!

For you or anyone who's played both what did you have more fun with this game or Zelda Breath of the wild? I'm pumped for a good story and characters in Xenoblade even if I suck ass, but I kind of want to explore and do random shyt in Zelda.

:jbhmm:

Honestly I gotta say this game, and I'm a Zelda stan.

Once you get better at combat you will enjoy this game 100x more...."BOTW" is dope as fukk but the world seemed kinda empty. There's a ton of shyt to do in this game but you gotta get your weight up as far as combat goes because a gang of shyt can kill you in a second.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Xenoblade by a mile tbh

Once you get better at combat you will enjoy this game 100x more...."BOTW" is dope as fukk but the world seemed kinda empty. There's a ton of shyt to do in this game but you gotta get your weight up as far as combat goes because a gang of shyt can kill you in a second.

Fred.
:leon::leon::leon:
My, my, my! These are not the responses I expected! Thanks all.

I did very much enjoy the Wii-U game in this series. I know some didn't like the nature of that game.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Fred.
Xenoblade series got the best exploration since Skyrim :yeshrug: don't even think its debatable either

• Dap
Reactions: hex

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
How i get all rare Blades?? I'm wasting core crystals :mjcry:

The RNG is frustrating as hell but not much you can do about it. Using boosters that go for the blade’s element that you want and increasing luck are the two things that can help you out.