Why yall nikkas aint tell me how lit xenoblade chronicles 2 is? :wow:

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
Is the combat in this better or worse than Tales of Vesperia? I used to love that game, and this one reminds me a lil of it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm saying. How didn't breh see the big ass thread on it?

Fred.
Back then there was a large of contingent of morons (aka 3cepts) calling the Switch Trash.

Buncha morons. Anyone with a WiiU knew this game would be fire, and it didn't dissapoint.

Im furious though because my adventure got corrupted 40 hours in. (my daughter ripped cart out of my system without closing first...:mjcry:

I got upset and lost interest.

Im playing Octopath now (which is amazing). I'll likely go back to this after though.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Gonna cop on sale, meant to before.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
What level enemies are you fighting? Don't punch too far above your weight class.
lol I'm embarrassed to say. :( I was punching bellow my weight class! I was like the 175 lb 8th grader bullying the kid with down syndrome and still getting that two piece combo.

But I was bad at the first game too when I played it for 3ds.

• Dap

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol I'm embarrassed to say. :( I was punching bellow my weight class! I was like the 175 lb 8th grader bullying the kid with down syndrome and still getting that two piece combo.

But I was bad at the first game too when I played it for 3ds.

Keep at it breh. The game keeps adding a ton of new content to the combat, basically until the game is over. It takes a little while to get used to.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Keep at it breh. The game keeps adding a ton of new content to the combat, basically until the game is over. It takes a little while to get used to.

Fred.
Alright, brethren! Thanks for the encouragement!

For you or anyone who's played both what did you have more fun with this game or Zelda Breath of the wild? I'm pumped for a good story and characters in Xenoblade even if I suck ass, but I kind of want to explore and do random shyt in Zelda.

• Dap