Why yall nikkas aint tell me how lit xenoblade chronicles 2 is? :wow:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Just downloaded it yesterday and :wow: this shyt is dope as fukk...frm i seen what jin did to my nikka rex this shyt aint let up at fukking all...im too work fiending like a motherfukker to go home and play this shyt..im at the part where the lil furball uncle needs parts to build them a ship to get off gormott..is there any other dope sequences like what i mentioned earlier? I kno there are dont spoil anything tho :whoa:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just downloaded it yesterday and :wow: this shyt is dope as fukk...frm i seen what jin did to my nikka rex this shyt aint let up at fukking all...im too work fiending like a motherfukker to go home and play this shyt..im at the part where the lil furball uncle needs parts to build them a ship to get off gormott..is there any other dope sequences like what i mentioned earlier? I kno there are dont spoil anything tho :whoa:

Playing it now...I'm level 40. I wasn't sure what to think my first few hours of playing it...BUT sheeeeeet game ended up being my cup of tea.

Storyline is pretty damn good, I like the way they fleshing out the characters so far, fights scenes are piff and the combat system is enjoyable.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Xenoblade is very good. Obviously it is a notch below Zelda & Mario but if you are looking for a story driven JRPG this is the game for you. (Haven’t played octopus th yet).

I’ll admit it takes a little while for the story to pick up but when it does it is a joy to play. At first the combat looks boring but it’s actually very complex and hell even when I finished the main story I didn’t really understood it. And this has the most content of any game on the switch.

Might as well bring up the negatives. The performance when playing on handheld mode is significantly less then docked. And occasionally in both modes there are frame rate issues. Also a lot of the side quests can be really tedious.

But beside that I had as much fun playing this game as I did with Mario & Zelda. It’s crazy that we are going to get even more content with trona the golden country, which should be 50+ hours.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Xenoblade is very good. Obviously it is a notch below Zelda & Mario but if you are looking for a story driven JRPG this is the game for you. (Haven’t played octopus th yet).

I’ll admit it takes a little while for the story to pick up but when it does it is a joy to play. At first the combat looks boring but it’s actually very complex and hell even when I finished the main story I didn’t really understood it. And this has the most content of any game on the switch.

Might as well bring up the negatives. The performance when playing on handheld mode is significantly less then docked. And occasionally in both modes there are frame rate issues. Also a lot of the side quests can be really tedious.

But beside that I had as much fun playing this game as I did with Mario & Zelda. It’s crazy that we are going to get even more content with trona the golden country, which should be 50+ hours.

This.

This is a good breakdown.

With that being said, when you take into account that the Switch isn't all that powerful, the developers were still able to create a really beautiful game.

I'm catching wreck with Rex, with RPGs I always tend to over-level the area I'm currently in...so that I can take out mobs with ease.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I sunk about 100 hours into this and can't wait for the new DLC coming soon :ahh:

Soundtrack is one of the best too

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I saw combat and all the characters screaming and taking shyt AT THE SAME TIME sounded annoying as fukk

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I didn't want the main story to end. Glad for the DLC coming. I get dive right back in. I lent the game to my bro's friend, and I miss it. I want to jump in and hunt unique beasts, and do side quests, and other shyt again.