Why Y’all Be Driving Slow, And Then Try To Speed Up When They Try To Pass You

Daps
It's the people that repeatedly brake for no apparent reason even in very light traffic that get on my nerves.

:francis:

Oh that's the worst.

They never heard of coasting before...like the car will move for awhile after you take your foot off the gas but before you tap the brakes :russ:. They drive as if their foot has to press one or the other AT ALL TIMES.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
And why yall be driving slow on the morning rush hour people trying to get to work and yall bytch ass be holding up traffic :why: dont yall realize the benefits to your life by managing your time better? Ya goof ass taking extra long to drive slow to be at work on time. The things you could be doing if you had that extra 30 minutes to an hour of ya day back with you square asses.

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
Oh that's the worst.

They never heard of coasting before...like the car will move for awhile after you take your foot off the gas but before you tap the brakes :russ:. They drive as if their foot has to press one or the other AT ALL TIMES.

Yes! I mean I don't understand that at all. I don't tailgate people and it's relatively light traffic out when I do drive so why do people do that stop and go braking especially when there's no one ahead of them? It drives me crazy! Are they seeing imaginary squirrels running across the road or something?

:sadcam:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Yes! I mean I don't understand that at all. I don't tailgate people and it's relatively light traffic out when I do drive so why do people do that stop and go braking especially when there's no one ahead of them? It drives me crazy! Are they seeing imaginary squirrels running across the road or something?

:sadcam:
You keep that safe distance :ufdup:

Insurance companies and police don't give a fukk if they were braking. It's your fault the accident occurred.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My horn had a short and would go off randomly day and night so I had it disconnected. lol that was several months ago. Without the ability to get a niccas attention my spatial awareness has hit Daredevil levels...:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
California
Texas is NOTORIOUS for having the most impatient driving speed demons ever. You can be going 30 over the speed limit and these nikkas STILL coming up on you like :hhh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I should record what I see on the street..so pitiful. Hesitant turns...slow in two lanes....taking too long on those turning lights because their whoring on those phones.