Why would anyone want kids?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I'm stuck watching my nephew and this shyt is annoying as hell, I don't know what I'd do if I was stuck with him 7 days a week. :huhldup:

:pacspit: them goofy ass kids mang....

I seriously think that if having a child required a 4 year degree or writing up an 500 page essay then alot of muthafukas wouldn't be born.

Sex is the greatest bait nature could have came up with to create these muthafukkas.

I bet the first nikka to ever bust a nutt in a chick prolly went from :win: to :sadbron: once he saw that lil alien looking muthafukka 9 months later.

very few men are thinking about creating hairless monkeys when they're horny.

Hormones are a bytch

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
not wanting kids is a disease

kids is how we keep on prolonging our genetic lineage

who cares if they're annoying? point is is that you wouldn't be here if your parents had your mentality

who gives a fuk about this shyt? I'm not some instinctive animal that subconsciously cares about the well being and prolonging of my species, I'm GOD nikka, all I care about is me breh

:comeon:

fuk them kids :pacspit:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tom you speak the truth, kids are annoying.

The only kids i can tolerate are my niece and godson everyone else can get thrown into the bushes.

A drain on your wallet, never listen to you, constantly wanting attention. Wait a second that sounds like most women. Anyways back to the topic on hand kids are annoying.

Daps
I'm stuck watching my nephew and this shyt is annoying as hell, I don't know what I'd do if I was stuck with him 7 days a week. :huhldup:

:pacspit: them goofy ass kids mang....

I seriously think that if having a child required a 4 year degree or writing up an 500 page essay then alot of muthafukas wouldn't be born.

Sex is the greatest bait nature could have came up with to create these muthafukkas.

I bet the first nikka to ever bust a nutt in a chick prolly went from :win: to :sadbron: once he saw that lil alien looking muthafukka 9 months later.

very few men are thinking about creating hairless monkeys when they're horny.

Hormones are a bytch

I could open mouth kiss you for this classic quote :shaq2:

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know that posting style. SMH @ u still pretending to be black on a messageboard. Any respect that existed is long gone.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I have a kid. It's a lot of work and a lot of stress sometimes but having one did make me grow up real fast. It's cool when you see them grow and develop and you can't help but feel pride to be your kids father.

If I had a choice, I would've waited till after I traveled, seen the world, and met different woman.

Kids are fun, but then again I've always like kids (no pedo).

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
of course this pedophile ass nikka would be against dissing kids...(Oh we ain't forget about u being banned for being a pedo on Allhiphip forums b)

stop touching them lil kids nikka

:umad:

I dont remember this....Why dont u tell the story, Ktulu aka Killa K

*sits back and listens*

Daps
I have a kid. It's a lot of work and a lot of stress sometimes but having one did make me grow up real fast. It's cool when you see them grow and develop and you can't help but feel pride to be your kids father.

If I had a choice, I would've waited till after I traveled, seen the world, and met different woman.

Kids are fun, but then again I've always like kids (no pedo).
tumblr_llnodmn4qd1qj0x7wo1_250.gif