Why women so indecisive

Family Man

Banned
Daps
"Women don't do this because men...."

neildegrassetysoneyeroll.gif
Brah..As an OG, that lady said nothing but the truth.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brah..As an OG, that lady said nothing but the truth.
She's right but she refuses to acknowledge the other part of it.
Women can't play both sides and wipe their hands clean when it comes to any sort of accountability for their actions.
Lay in the cut or don't.

Doesn't really matter.
Just be forthright in having the integrity to do some self reflection instead of hiding behind men when it's convenient.

:coffee:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Women can't play both sides and wipe their hands clean when it comes to any sort of accountability for their actions.
Lay in the cut or don't.

Doesn't really matter.
Just be forthright in having the integrity to do some self reflection instead of hiding behind men when it's convenient.

Brah the day i accepted women are going to do what women do, not one has been in my feelings again.

Its just life.

:yeshrug:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brah the day i accepted women are going to do what women do, not one has been in my feelings again.

Its just life.

:yeshrug:
I just hope the subtext isn't that somehow I'm having problems with my woman though.
I don't let her get away with that bullshyt. I call her out on it. And she knows it.

:sas1:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Lay in the cut or don't.

Doesn't really matter.

That's not true. I am not refusing to acknowledge anything. I am sticking to the subject of this thread.

As I already said, if you would like to start a discussion on the role of women, then do so. My traditional values apply to both men and women.

But if you want me to say that women should behave a certain way for every man, then end the discussion because that's not going to happen. If we are talking about a woman who is dealing with a high quality man, then that's one thing.

But to put your life in the hands of a man offering nothing but dikk and problems is stupid. Women can be as docile, loving, caring, beautiful, and nurturing in the world; but that is not going to turn a loser into a leader.

Therefore, lead properly and women will follow. That's the proper order of nature.

Really, no man should have an issue with what I am saying unless he lacks the qualities to be a good leader.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not true. I am not refusing to acknowledge anything. I am sticking to the subject of this thread.

As I already said, if you would like to start a discussion on the role of women, then do so. My traditional values apply to both men and women.

But if you want me to say that women should behave a certain way for every man, then end the discussion because that's not going to happen. If we are talking about a woman who is dealing with a high quality man, then that's one thing.

But to put your life in the hands of a man offering nothing but dikk and problems is stupid. Women can be as docile, loving, caring, beautiful, and nurturing in the world; but that is not going to turn a loser into a leader.

Therefore, lead properly and women will follow. That's the proper order of nature.

Really, no man should have an issue with what I am saying unless he lacks the qualities to be a good leader.
I'm not arguing that.

My point is that there are women who want be on par or lead...and hide behind that "men should lead" when it comes time to absolve themselves of responsibility or blame for anything.

But you seemingly are incapable of acknowledging this.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I'm not arguing that.

My point is that there are women who want be on par or lead...and hide behind that "men should lead" when it comes time to absolve themselves of responsibility or blame for anything.

But you seemingly are incapable of acknowledging this.

Because whining about women is not what I am discussing right now. The topic has evolved to men standing up and being men. Part of being a man is handling ish without whining like a child whose toy was snatched at recess. Either lead, or sit in the corner crying about how Susie won't let you lead. The second option doesn't really sound like someone who should be leading in the first place.

For the third time, if you want to talk about women, start a new thread.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because whining about women is not what I am discussing right now. The topic has evolved to men standing up and being men. Part of being a man is handling ish without whining like a child whose toy was snatched at recess. Either lead, or sit in the corner crying about how Susie won't let you lead. The second option doesn't really sound like someone who should be leading in the first place.

For the third time, if you want to talk about women, start a new thread.
Calling it whining is typical female deflection from the point.

Nobody argued against men leading.
But you IN THIS THREAD went on to qualify that by stating that "women won't do this because men have to ....dot dot dot"
YOU took the discussion there.
I didn't.

And that's typical of females refusing to accept any sort of responsibility for anything.

But sure, keep calling this "whining"
I rather expected this sort of circle jerk

:smugfavre:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm very indecisive :yeshrug:

My ex hated it, lol but now since I always want chipotle or pizza it's not that hard to make a decision about food.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Calling it whining is typical female deflection from the point.

Nobody argued against men leading.
But you IN THIS THREAD went on to qualify that by stating that "women won't do this because men have to ....dot dot dot"
YOU took the discussion there.
I didn't.

And that's typical of females refusing to accept any sort of responsibility for anything.

But sure, keep calling this "whining"
I rather expected this sort of circle jerk

:smugfavre:

Yes, that is exactly what I said.

You lead from in front, not behind.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Indeed.
And no leader needs any comments from the peanut gallery.

No, a leader does not.

But you are not a leader, and I am not the peanut gallery.

Your deficiencies have nothing to do with me, so worry less about your poor attempts at insults and more about getting yourself together as a grown man.

Goodnight.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, a leader does not.

But you are not a leader, and I am not the peanut gallery.

Your deficiencies have nothing to do with me, so worry less about your poor attempts at insults and more about getting yourself together as a grown man.

Goodnight.
Deficiencies?

:mjlol:

My girl and I are quite happy.
I'm not so sure about you and your cats.