Why women so indecisive

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Me: Well we could get McDonalds but I only eat their fries. They food is nasty as hell. But you pick. Just not no nasty ass Checkers cause they made me sick last time. And don't pick Popeyes either cause they chicken sit out all day. Know what, let's get pizza. Not no quick pizza like Dominos tho. Let's get the good shyt. Know what we could get some ribs, but not the new place that opened up two weeks back they already got roaches. Know what bae, you pick.

Bae::snoop: :aicmon::damn:fukk it I'm not hungry anymore.

This is so me, LOL

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Women are useless when it comes to asking them direct questions like "what do you want to eat?"
You'd get a more direct answer from Scooby Doo.

Then make yourself useful, man up, and decide where you are going to eat instead of asking a question that you know won't be answered sufficiently.

Don't ask me what I want to eat unless I am pregnant or dealing with stomach sensitivities. Otherwise, just make a decision and tell me what type of dinner you are treating me to. If a woman doesn't want to go, she will let you know.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Then make yourself useful, man up, and decide where you are going to eat instead of asking a question that you know won't be answered sufficiently.

Don't ask me what I want to eat unless I am pregnant or dealing with stomach sensitivities. Otherwise, just make a decision and tell me what type of dinner you are treating me to.

Why'd you go to (restaurant name) I hate their food.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Don't ask me what I want to eat unless I am pregnant or dealing with stomach sensitivities. Otherwise, just make a decision and tell me what type of dinner you are treating me to. If a woman doesn't want to go, she will let you know.
0waR8g8.jpg

:troll:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic

:manny:

Men should be leaders. The problem is that many don't know the difference between being a leader and being a sexist a$$hole. Also, many want to lead without having the financial resources required to sustain a home or the mutual respect that is necessary in order to keep the peace.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny:

Men should be leaders. The problem is that many don't know the difference between being a leader and being a sexist a$$hole. Also, many want to lead without having the financial resources required to sustain a home or the mutual respect that is necessary in order to keep the peace.
:ehh:

Many women don't know how to admit they want men to lead and assume a certain gender role without having to submit to one themselves.

WW84R9q.png

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
:ehh:

Many women don't know how to admit they want men to lead and assume a certain gender role without having to submit to one themselves.

WW84R9q.png

Many women don't want to submit because they've been surrounded by sexist a$$holes who bring nothing to the table but a hard wiener. There is no incentive for them to subscribe to a role that subjugates them.

Why are they going to submit to a disrespectful man who can't provided anything that they can't provide for themselves? If they are going to have to do everything anyway, and then deal with being treated like a child - they might as well do for themselves and save the hassle.

When more men learn that leadership is not domination, then more women will stop having a knee jerk reaction when they hear the words "traditional values." When more men learn the meaning of "mutual respect" then things will go more smoothly.

My husband is treated like a King because he treats me like a Queen. But I assure you if he spouted some of the sexist nonsense I have seen on here, then he wouldn't get that treatment. The second respect for me as a human being goes out the window- then so does my amicable nature. My husband leads quite well without subjugating me. More men should try it.

In short, when more men learn how to lead properly, more women will follow.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Many women don't want to submit because they've been surrounded by sexist a$$holes who bring nothing to the table but a hard wiener. There is no incentive for them to subscribe to a role that subjugates them.

Why are they going to submit to a disrespectful man who can't provided anything that they can't provide for themselves? If they are going to have to do everything anyway, and then deal with being treated like a child - they might as well do for themselves and save the hassle.

When more men learn that leadership is not domination, then more women will stop having a knee jerk reaction when they hear the words "traditional values." When more men learn the meaning of "mutual respect" then things will go more smoothly.

My husband is treated like a King because he treats me like a Queen. But I assure you if he spouted some of the sexist nonsense I have seen on here, then he wouldn't get that treatment. The second respect for me as a human being goes out the window- then so does my amicable nature. My husband leads quite well without subjugating me. More men should try it.

In short, when more men learn how to lead properly, more women will follow.
"Women don't do this because men...."

neildegrassetysoneyeroll.gif

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Not so much about that as much as it's the whole...

"oh look, women are still not accountable for anything"

:coffee:

Either you want to lead, or you want to whine. Which one is it? Are men to be leaders and solve problems, or are they to whine and wait for women?

It is not the job of a woman to tell men to man up and handle their responsibilities. I'm just helping you all out since we are on the subject. Furthermore, it is not smart for a woman to submit to a man with the mindset of a child. What do I look like advocating for women to be treated like second class citizens while still having to work outside the home, care for the home, and children?

If you would like to discuss the role of women in successful relationships, then start a new thread based on the supposition that the woman is with a man who actually knows how to handle responsibilities while maintaining respect for his woman and her unique contributions.

Lead properly and women will follow. Period.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Either you want to lead, or you want to whine. Which one is it? Are men to be leaders and solve problems, or are they to whine and wait for women?

It is not the job of a woman to tell men to man up and handle their responsibilities. I'm just helping you all out since we are on the subject. Furthermore, it is not smart for a woman to submit to a man with the mindset of a child. What do I look like advocating for women to be treated like second class citizens while still having to work outside the home, care for the home, and children?

If you would like to discuss the role of women in successful relationships, then start a new thread based on the supposition that the woman is with a man who actually knows how to handle responsibilities while maintaining respect for his woman and her unique contributions.

Lead properly and women will follow. Period.
It's not one or the other.

:smugfavre:

Men lead, women follow.
But women who want to be led don't also get to sit back and lament and snicker at what they perceive to be men's shortcomings or failures as they refuse to bear those burdens.

You can't have it both ways.

:troll: