Why where them dudes trynna kill Doc at the beginning of Back To The Future?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
So like.....:ohhh:

This is my first time watching this movie in like 15 years.:dwillhuh:

When I turned to HBO it was just at the part where they was rolling up on them and gunning them down.:francis:

So I fukkING MISSED THAT fukkING PART!

GOTDAMMIT man, I asked a simple question man.:mindblown:

DVR is an incredible thing but I guess I ain’t got that feature where you can turn to a channel on a show already airing and rewind to the beginning:rudy:

Martha
If you have HBO you should also have HBO Now. You could have streamed it from the beginning :Jimmy:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:what:

He straight up tells Marty he was supposed to make a nuke but gave them with a bullshyt bomb made of pinball parts.

Don't disrespect the GOAT trilogy with your no attention paying ass.

Which exlpains his love for the MCU movies. Requires no attention or precise thought to follow. :sas2:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Which exlpains his love for the MCU movies. Requires no attention or precise thought to follow. :sas2:

So like...... yall just gonna still continue to take these shots......:francis:

After I stated numerous times I missed that entire scene and just asked a simple question?

Movie came on at 7PM and thread was created at 7:32.

But I'm getting criticized for no attention or precise thought to follow?

exlpains breh:steviej:

DFhVBn-XsAA7EVO.jpg

Martha

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm watching this shyt now and it just dawn on me that I dont think this was ever explained in any of the movies. What kinda shady shyt was he on? :mjlol:

Martha

Back in 1985, saying that they were "The Libyians!" was enough to let the audience know that they were supposed to be terrorists.
It's like if someone said "The Colombians!" on Miami Vice, you knew what was going on :mjpls:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how could you understand how the car works or why they needed a lightning bolt in the past if you don't know why the Libyans were shooting at them? :manny:

"doc, you don't just walk into a store and buy plutonium... DID YOU RIP THAT OFF?!"

":whoa::whoa::whoa:... OF COURSE! From a group of Libyan Nationalists!"