Why where them dudes trynna kill Doc at the beginning of Back To The Future?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
But you came in here on some "I don't think it was ever explained" and so sure of yourself:russ: Next time, lead with "hey maybe I missed it, but..." and I'm sure it'll go better for you. Cause right now....:picard:

Should probably tell someone to shut this thread down to, just to cover those tracks

Na..... I honestly didn’t remember that part though, remembered all the talk about the time travel and Marty shocked it happened but not that.

But maybe you’re right... I was wrong with how I came in here just like so many were wrong with how they came in here on some " bu bu bu But you didn’t pay attention you *insert name calling*" and so sure of themselves:patrice:

Na no need to cover tracks.... good now..... was a simple question:manny:

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Na..... I honestly didn’t remember that part though, remembered all the talk about the time travel and Marty shocked it happened but not that.

But maybe you’re right... I was wrong with how I came in here just like so many were wrong with how they came in here on some " bu bu bu But you didn’t pay attention you *insert name calling*" and so sure of themselves:patrice:

Na no need to cover tracks.... good now..... was a simple question:manny:

Martha

You and that whataboutism:russ: just take your L homie. Don’t try to drag everyone else down. You know this place. You know where you are. The wolves will eat when you serve it up so easily

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You and that whataboutism:russ: just take your L homie. Don’t try to drag everyone else down. You know this place. You know where you are. The wolves will eat when you serve it up so easily

Yes..... kinda thought I made it clear I was doing that when I said

“I was wrong....”:jbhmm:

Not dragging no one.... they did the same thing I did

Only I’m man enough to admit it and keep it moving:sas2:

We good:salute:

Martha

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
When I turned to it...... they were already at the point basically when the terrorist rolled up.

So I missed that scene and haven’t watched the movie from beginning credit to end credit in like 15 years.
Martha
15 years? :picard:GOAT level movies need to be in your rotation every 12-16 months

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Cmon-Son.gif