Why where them dudes trynna kill Doc at the beginning of Back To The Future?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm watching this shyt now and it just dawn on me that I dont think this was ever explained in any of the movies. What kinda shady shyt was he on? :mjlol:

Martha

You sure you actually watched the movie? Cause Doc says pretty early on that he lied to the Libyans and said he'd build them a bomb but put pipe cleaners in it and stole the plutonium for himself so he knew they'd come after him. Like it's actual dialogue in the movie. There's a whole scene dedicated to it. Marty even questions why the fukk Doc did that

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:what:

He straight up tells Marty he was supposed to make a nuke but gave them with a bullshyt bomb made of pinball parts.

Don't disrespect the GOAT trilogy with your no attention paying ass.

So like.....:ohhh:

This is my first time watching this movie in like 15 years.:dwillhuh:

When I turned to HBO it was just at the part where they was rolling up on them and gunning them down.:francis:

So I fukkING MISSED THAT fukkING PART!

GOTDAMMIT man, I asked a simple question man.:mindblown:

DVR is an incredible thing but I guess I ain’t got that feature where you can turn to a channel on a show already airing and rewind to the beginning:rudy:

Martha

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
So like.....:ohhh:

This is my first time watching this movie in like 15 years.:dwillhuh:

When I turned to HBO it was just at the part where they was rolling up on them and gunning them down.:francis:

So I fukkING MISSED THAT fukkING PART!

GOTDAMMIT man, I asked a simple question man.:mindblown:

DVR is an incredible thing but I guess I ain’t got that feature where you can turn to a channel on a show already airing and rewind to the beginning:rudy:

Martha

:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You sure you actually watched the movie? Cause Doc says pretty early on that he lied to the Libyans and said he'd build them a bomb but put pipe cleaners in it and stole the plutonium for himself so he knew they'd come after him. Like it's actual dialogue in the movie. There's a whole scene dedicated to it. Marty even questions why the fukk Doc did that

When I turned to it...... they were already at the point basically when the terrorist rolled up.

So I missed that scene and haven’t watched the movie from beginning credit to end credit in like 15 years.

Simple question..... didn’t need all that vitriol from other cats:stopitslime:

Martha

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When I turned to it...... they were already at the point basically when the terrorist rolled up.

So I missed that scene and haven’t watched the movie from beginning credit to end credit in like 15 years.

Martha

Fam.... .cmon b

:snoop:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Martha

But you came in here on some "I don't think it was ever explained" and so sure of yourself:russ: Next time, lead with "hey maybe I missed it, but..." and I'm sure it'll go better for you. Cause right now....:picard:

Should probably tell someone to shut this thread down to, just to cover those tracks