Why wasn't Elton John's hypocrisy called out, defending Eminem's homophobia but 20 years later condemning DaBaby during his homophobia backlash?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did Nas defend Eminem for those racist tapes,or Gweneth Paltrow for saying nikka. But publically lynch Jayz on stage and called The Roots sambos?#MustBeTheMoney

And in Elton Johns case,he probably wanted to smash and thought he had a chance:respect:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I'm a big fan for sure

Yes, I know.

Once you downplayed the Versace mockery and reduced it to satire there was no more needed to be said. That was a great example and you downplayed it and you also downplayed "The Kids" song. You're gonna keep downplaying every song I post so I'd just be playing myself posting a 3rd song and 4th song that u will obviously downplay yet again. Me pointing out you being a super stan is not a cop out at all. You are just too biased and all of your juelzing excuses don't justify why Elton defended Em but condemned DaBaby. And I was really being objective reading your comments but absolutly nothing you have said in this thread justifys why Elton John contradicted himself. So I'm gonna just end it here with you. But you can continue with your bias take if you chose, I just won't respond. :ehh: