Why was McNulty the only one to know about Barksdale's criminal empire?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Bunk was good but not on the level of McNulty and Lester. In fact whenever Bunk would hit a wall he'd usually go to one of those two for help.

Once you got past Bunk though the detective were pretty shytty. Even with as much praise as she got Kima never seemed all that good at detective work.

Then at the very bottom you had Herc's dumb ass.
Kima put in work.

Finding the gun was what allowed them to get the warrant for a blood and hair sample test that eventually put Chris away.

And not that it helped put anyone important away, but she also solved the murder that Carcetti used to convince the public that Mayor Royce was soft on witness protection. Truth was the witness got killed from a stray and Kima put the pieces together.

She grew to become a good detective.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Thats what my Dad asked about when he saw the first episode

Been so long since I watched it i forgot the details of if there was a reason or not

Basically my dad was on that :mjpls:
Barksdale click beat a murder he was on before d caught a body, and once d sprung it caused McNulty to take notice

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Kima put in work.

Finding the gun was what allowed them to get the warrant for a blood and hair sample test that eventually put Chris away.

And not that it helped put anyone important away, but she also solved the murder that Carcetti used to convince the public that Mayor Royce was soft on witness protection. Truth was the witness got killed from a stray and Kima put the pieces together.

She grew to become a good detective.

Kima was always a good detective
And it was lucrative
He wife's a stripper, did u not see how she was on dikk to dikk for simple drinks n tips:stopitslime:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
He was Super cop...

Like damn near every Cop/Detective in every media....

Which is why I laugh when people say movies or Anime are bad due to how smart they make some of the protagonists or antagonists.
I kinda put Bunny up there as well, dude was able to get all of the drugs and drug addicts off the street and into 3 separate areas of the city. Had his plan not been leaked to everyone it would have been a major bust and tons of people arrested

Even McNulty highly respected Bunny

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was damn near a savant
Damn near?:pachaha:

The show went out of its way to paint McNulty as Sherlock Holmes, without the actual intelligence.

Lester on the other hand, was Sherlock without the vices and shyt personality

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bunk could work a case.
Bunk wasn't that smart if we're being 100

Bunk was able to pull shyt on the super dumb ass criminals, but the actual smart mastermind nikkas kept him on :beli:

The Omar meet exposed Bunk to me. nikka showed up like :myman:then got instantly :damn: when Omar made all his work collapse like Jenga blocks

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoDollyđź–¤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
the stuff with the ribbons on the homeless bodies confused me a bit

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I kinda put Bunny up there as well, dude was able to get all of the drugs and drug addicts off the street and into 3 separate areas of the city. Had his plan not been leaked to everyone it would have been a major bust and tons of people arrested

Even McNulty highly respected Bunny
That Hamsterdam fukkery! :blessed:

I GOT THAT PANDEMIC! :jawalrus:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Bunk was good but not on the level of McNulty and Lester. In fact whenever Bunk would hit a wall he'd usually go to one of those two for help.

Once you got past Bunk though the detective were pretty shytty. Even with as much praise as she got Kima never seemed all that good at detective work.

Then at the very bottom you had Herc's dumb ass.
:mjlol: herc was worse than the verry bottom

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
the stuff with the ribbons on the homeless bodies confused me a bit

By that time Nulty went into lunatic mode.

String wa dead, Avaon was gonna do a HELLA long bid.

He (Nulty) didn't really have any work to do, So he made up those ''fake'' dead body cases
so the department would investigate the dead bodies Chris and Snoop was droppin in the vacant buildings