Why was JFK killed?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I read a GOAT book called Havana Nocturne about the Mob in Cuba. The author had 2 theories

1. The Mob getting revenge on JFK for what they did to them (Jack Ruby cleaned up the trail)
2. Castro getting revenge for Bay of Pigs
3. Both worked together for their own reasons.

I'd add that there was a possible conspiracy in the US government against the first Catholic President who back then was seen as an "outsider." Some internal white goold-ole-boy shyt.

I wonder if this info will ever leak. I heard there was a line in the Nixon tapes where he implied they had somthing to do with it, but I could never find it.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The Warren Commission to investigate the Kennedy event started in November 1963 and ended in November 1964, with a multi-volume report. It was supposed to be unavailable to the public for 75 years, until 1966 when Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) was made law, allowing the public to read it. Warren Commission - Wikipedia
Commission recordsEdit
In November 1964, two months after the publication of its 889-page report, the Commission published twenty-six volumes of supporting documents, including the testimony or depositions of 552 witnesses and more than 3,100 exhibits.[17] All of the commission's records were then transferred on November 23 to the National Archives. The unpublished portion of those records was initially sealed for 75 years (to 2039) under a general National Archives policy that applied to all federal investigations by the executive branch of government,[18] a period "intended to serve as protection for innocent persons who could otherwise be damaged because of their relationship with participants in the case.”[19] The 75-year rule no longer exists, supplanted by the Freedom of Information Act of 1966 and the JFK Records Act of 1992. By 1992, 98 percent of the Warren Commission records had been released to the public.[20]Six years later, at the conclusion of the Assassination Records Review Board's work, all Warren Commission records, except those records that contained tax return information, were available to the public with redactions.[21] The remaining Kennedy assassination related documents are scheduled to be released to the public by October 26, 2017,[22] twenty-five years after the passage of the JFK Records Act.[23]

In 1967, this happened:

"Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative | Zero Hedge

So interestingly, when the Warren Commission report was forced open by the FOIA legislation in 1966.....the term "conspiracy theory/ist" was conjured/coined in 1967. :patrice:

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
My opinion is Lee Harvey Oswald did assassinate JFK but he was working on behalf of either Russia or the CIA. He was killed for trying to fracture our intelligence agencies who had just come into a windfall of Nazi technology a decade previous and were now ramping up the military industrial complex at an exponential growth rate.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I read a GOAT book called Havana Nocturne about the Mob in Cuba. The author had 2 theories

1. The Mob getting revenge on JFK for what they did to them (Jack Ruby cleaned up the trail)
2. Castro getting revenge for Bay of Pigs
3. Both worked together for their own reasons.

I'd add that there was a possible conspiracy in the US government against the first Catholic President who back then was seen as an "outsider." Some internal white goold-ole-boy shyt.

I wonder if this info will ever leak. I heard there was a line in the Nixon tapes where he implied they had somthing to do with it, but I could never find it.

One of the best books I ever read circa 07 08 gave it to my Italian old head and he never gave it back :russ: he use to be a number writer

They all use to take trips to Cuba I think in the book they had secretly recorded Kennedy with hookers and shyt. The book expose all that shyt

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
One of the best books I ever read circa 07 08 gave it to my Italian old head and he never gave it back :russ: he use to be a number writer

They all use to take trips to Cuba I think in the book they had secretly recorded Kennedy with hookers and shyt. The book expose all that shyt

That was one of the best parts of the book. The mob set up JFK with a 3 some with these hookers and they watched it through a one-way mirror but it wasn't recorded. One mobster looked at another and said "we should have brought a camera" :francis:

:mjlol: