Why was JFK killed?

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Let's say there was some grand conspiracy behind JfK's assassination.

Who did it and why?

What was gained? What happened that would NOT have happened had he been spared?

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
there really isn't any way to have "higher learning" in a discussion about this topic

there's just too many possible culprits

1) russia
2) mob
3) our own govt
4) lone assassin
5) cuba
6) the us military

way too much conjecture

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I think there was one. And that it was gov't related.

Mainly because the CIA and FBI tampered with Lee Harvey Oswald's file before and after Kennedy was assassinated. I don't put anything past our gov't.

But we'll never know though. Eh.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard he was gonna spill the beans about aliens and UFO's. I also heard it was because he wanted our money to be backed by silver and not Gold. Whatever it was they wanted him dead.

The magic bullet is nonsense.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
"It is Colonel Prouty-with his background both as military officer and international banker-who shows us concisely that Kennedy was removed not only for his skittish policy on Vietnam and Cuba but because he fundamentally was affecting the economic might of this nation-planet, U.S.A., Inc., and its New World Order. Kennedy undermined, as Prouty fascinatingly outlines, not only the Federal Reserve Board but the CIA and its thousand-headed Medusa of an economic system (CIA: 'Capitalism's Invisible Army'), but most dangerously and most expensively (ultimately some $6 trillion in Cold War money) the world-around economic lines of the 'High Cabal' and its military-industrial complex so ominously forecast by Eisenhower in his farewell address."

"For the world as a whole, the CIA has now become the bogey that communism has been for America. Wherever there is trouble, violence, suffering, tragedy, the rest of us are now quick to suspect the CIA had a hand in it. Our phobia about the CIA is, no doubt, as fantastically excessive as America's phobia about world communism; but in this case, too, there is just enough convincing guidance to make the phobia genuine. In fact, the roles of America and Russia have been reversed in the world's eyes. Today America has become the nightmare."

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call me crazy, but sometimes I wonder if JFK was really assassinated or not.

I think a lot of shyt is scripted.

Same as 911.I believe in the "no planes" theory.I believe the buildings were blown up, but all that "plane/people jumping from the windows" nonsense was just added in.They probably penned the script for that shyt 10 years in advance.

They want to control all information and shape our perspectives. "Playing God"

I don't believe Jack Ruby or Lee Harvey Oswald died in the way it was shown/ told to us.

"Death" was their out.Oswald is shot by Jack Ruby in a fukking police station and thrown in the back of a paddy wagon....."dead"

Ruby is sent to prison where he mysteriously died from "instant cancer"...."dead"

All that shyt was scripted.Oswald was known CIA....Ruby had ties.

Ruby & Oswald were associates.They frequented the same club(owned by Ruby) and were seen "hanging" out together on numerous occasions.

The Zapruder film is 1960's movie magic.

That's why their execution seems so flawless.It's a fukking movie script, played out in front of your eyes.

Even if they really pushed Kennedy's wig back, I still believe the Ruby & Oswald situation was a dog & pony show.That was some misdirection/diversionary shyt.They played their roles and made a safe escape under the guise of "death"

It's a whole lot less complicated than really trying to pull the shyt off.

Especially 911.It's as simple as making a movie and presenting it to the general public as a real life situation

I know....like Squirrel turds, I'm nutty

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ;409948 said:
he called out the Illuminati's New World Order plans.

President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech version 2 - YouTube

See, I used to think this but if you listen to the whole speech, it sounds like he's speaking about something else.

But it does seem like that falls perfectly in the timeline of events.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Call me crazy, but sometimes I wonder if JFK was really assassinated or not.

I think a lot of shyt is scripted.

Same as 911.I believe in the "no planes" theory.I believe the buildings were blown up, but all that "plane/people jumping from the windows" nonsense was just added in.They probably penned the script for that shyt 10 years in advance.

They want to control all information and shape our perspectives. "Playing God"

I don't believe Jack Ruby or Lee Harvey Oswald died in the way it was shown/ told to us.

"Death" was their out.Oswald is shot by Jack Ruby in a fukking police station and thrown in the back of a paddy wagon....."dead"

Ruby is sent to prison where he mysteriously died from "instant cancer"...."dead"

All that shyt was scripted.Oswald was known CIA....Ruby had ties.

Ruby & Oswald were associates.They frequented the same club(owned by Ruby) and were seen "hanging" out together on numerous occasions.

The Zapruder film is 1960's movie magic.

That's why their execution seems so flawless.It's a fukking movie script, played out in front of your eyes.

Even if they really pushed Kennedy's wig back, I still believe the Ruby & Oswald situation was a dog & pony show.That was some misdirection/diversionary shyt.They played their roles and made a safe escape under the guise of "death"

It's a whole lot less complicated than really trying to pull the shyt off.

Especially 911.It's as simple as making a movie and presenting it to the general public as a real life situation

I know....like Squirrel turds, I'm nutty

That would make sense if there weren't witnesses to all these events. :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would make sense if there weren't witnesses to all these events. :comeon:

I witnessed Oswald supposedly get shot, but who knows what happened after they threw him in that paddy wagon?

Jack Ruby died of cancer while in prison:mjpls:

That 911 shyt is tricky and brilliant at the same time.

You have a lot of people who "was there when it happened" and people count them as witnesses, but how many people actually watched the planes go into the building? Some were in Time Square watching it on the jumbotron.They saw the same news feed(there was only one feed available on 911...the CNN feed.All networks used the the CNN feed, they just put their logo on top of it) that rest of us saw.

But because they were "there when it happened" it makes them seem a lil more credible.

All you have to do is get a few of your CIA buddies and disguise them as regular civilians...sorta like this guy

Give some generic interview about how you saw the planes "ream into the buildings".

Not only that, this guy figured out why the towers collapse minutes after it happened:shaq2:........the fires were just to intense:heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey