Why they got Bailey punking Bianca like this?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I get it, but you can't be the GOAT with that short of a career
Sure you can considering he did more than Austin and Hogan in way shorter amount of time in the industry. There is no one like in wrestling history. Austin, Hogan, Sting, Cena, Batista, Flair, Bret, Andre, Sid, LOD, Goldberg, Angle, Lesnar...no one did more in so fast a time.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
The title has a story and his opponents have a story, but he doesn't. He's booked strongly but they aren't developing him as a character right now.
They are booking him right. Playing to his strengths and hiding his weaknesses.There’s a reason they paired him MVP. I wish they would put the Hurt Business or some form of it back together. Hurt Business running Raw… Bloodlines running Smackdown… would make the road to Survivor Series must see tv

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Sure you can considering he did more than Austin and Hogan in way shorter amount of time in the industry. There is no one like in wrestling history. Austin, Hogan, Sting, Cena, Batista, Flair, Bret, Andre, Sid, LOD, Goldberg, Angle, Lesnar...no one did more in so fast a time.
Take Goldberg, Lesnar and Angle out then yea to the rest.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told yall triple h never saw bianca like vince seen her...vince was going to push her to the moon .... she has been an after thought in triple h regime with him wasting time to take the title of her

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I told yall triple h never saw bianca like vince seen her...vince was going to push her to the moon .... she has been an after thought in triple h regime with him wasting time to take the title of her

If it was HHH in charge last year, Rhea would’ve won that Rumble 100%

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I dont understand, first clash at the castle then RAW.
It seems like they are priming Bianca to lose the title.
That would be a shame because she is clearly the biggest draw in the womens division.

I think Becky is back at extreme rules and the transition starts then

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it was HHH in charge last year, Rhea would’ve won that Rumble 100%
Rhea has been looking like a monster and she is inactive just think about that ...

And this damage control shyt ain't hitting with sky and kai i am sorry

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
They are booking him right. Playing to his strengths and hiding his weaknesses.There’s a reason they paired him MVP. I wish they would put the Hurt Business or some form of it back together. Hurt Business running Raw… Bloodlines running Smackdown… would make the road to Survivor Series must see tv
You say they're booking him right but go on to acknowledge they aren't doing the best, most sensible thing for Bobby. Putting the Hurt Business back together while continuing to allow him to look strong in US title defenses would be booking him right, not what they're doing now. Story + matches is the formula, not just matches.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The title has a story and his opponents have a story, but he doesn't. He's booked strongly but they aren't developing him as a character right now.

They've talked a lot about how he has a renewed connection with the fans, and their energy is becoming the extra gear in what is his main advantage over opponents: power/dominating impact. He's the People's Fighter, basically. Granted, it hasn't been to the level of Chief Hurt Officer, but it's been hinted at.

Granted, Lashley has generally been over due to his presence/silent charisma anyway.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I don't think Rock is the GOAT in anybodys book.
2atiHUN.gif