Why they got Bailey punking Bianca like this?

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
My problem isn't with Bayley getting the better of Bianca until the big match (so long as Bianca wins in the end), it's how little the narrative focus has been on Bianca. Seems like she's behind not just Bayley but all of Damage Control AND Alexa too. Same with Bobby. Same with the Profit$. Same with the New Day. Right now, it feels like they're all supporting characters in someone else's arc, even when they win. Now, it could just be that Hunner is rebuilding the roster but I'm still uneasy about it.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
My problem isn't with Bayley getting the better of Bianca until the big match (so long as Bianca wins in the end), it's how little the narrative focus has been on Bianca. Seems like she's behind not just Bayley but all of Damage Control AND Alexa too. Same with Bobby. Same with the Profit$. Same with the New Day. Right now, it feels like they're all supporting characters in someone else's arc, even when they win. Now, it could just be that Hunner is rebuilding the roster but I'm still uneasy about it.

I don’t think Bobby Lashley feels left behind, he’s been in a bunch of main events on Raw and they’ve put time into building the prestige of his title. He’s constantly winning big matches every week and getting great reactions.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think Bobby Lashley feels left behind, he’s been in a bunch of main events on Raw and they’ve put time into building the prestige of his title. He’s constantly winning big matches every week and getting great reactions.
The title has a story and his opponents have a story, but he doesn't. He's booked strongly but they aren't developing him as a character right now.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I'm surprised you haven't told anyone to kill themselves after that post.
look at u following me around still quoting me about something from days ago that had nothing to do with u :mjlol: I'm sorry if I touched a nerve or triggered u
ly5Svrq.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I dont understand, first clash at the castle then RAW.
It seems like they are priming Bianca to lose the title.
That would be a shame because she is clearly the biggest draw in the womens division.
She has to be built back up...you know that. You know better..lol

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
The title has a story and his opponents have a story, but he doesn't. He's booked strongly but they aren't developing him as a character right now.

I agree they should give his feuds more depth/backstory, but I'm not sure there's a lot of layers they can add on an individual basis to a babyface Bobby, he's just a likable gigantic badass, the draw is less his character and more just his physical charisma IMO. As a heel I think he has more depth to him but I like him getting his shine right now as a fan favorite.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
6-8 years? Sure you can

Austin was only on top for 3 years.

Austin also wrestled for longer than that 3 yrs

Rock didnt wrestle 6-8yrs. More like 4+ yrs and then part time.

Mind you, I was a Rock fan BEFORE anybody at my school liked him. They were on the Rocky sucks train and I knew he was a star in 97.